Digital TV News: SERAPHIC
SEI and SERAPHIC collaborate on 4K Android TV hybrid set-top-box
Sep 8, 2022 – SEI Robotics and SERAPHIC have partnered to roll out a 4K Android TV hybrid set-top-box. The SEI STB can support DVB-T/S/C, ISDB-T and other digital TV standards, while supporting the Google TIF framework and Google Widevine CAS.
News categories: SERAPHIC, SEI Robotics, Jeff Yin, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2022, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
SERAPHIC releases HbbTV browser SDK 6.0
Jan 6, 2022 – Based on the up-to-date Chromium browser engine, SERAPHIC’s HbbTV SDK 6.0 implements performance improvements, including support for the latest HbbTV 2.0.3 specification and the HbbTV-TA specification, on both Linux and Android platforms.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Xinwen Xue, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
SERAPHIC upgrades TV browser with HbbTV 2.0.3 support
Jul 28, 2021 – SERAPHIC has announced that an upgrade to its Sraf HbbTV solution supporting HbbTV 2.0.3 will be released soon. The solution is compatible with the HbbTV Association test suite on both Linux and Android.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Xinwen Xue, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, Worldwide
SERAPHIC Android HbbTV solution upgraded to Android R
Feb 3, 2021 – SERAPHIC upgraded its Android HbbTV solution to be compliant with Android R. The Sraf Android HbbTV solution, based on Chromium/Blink, meets the requirements of the latest HbbTV Conformance Test Suite v2020-2.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Xinwen Xue, Android TV, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
SERAPHIC launches Freeview Play 2020 solution
Jul 15, 2020 – SERAPHIC has launched a Freeview Play 2020 solution that is ready for deployment. Freeview play 2020 includes previously optional companion screen and media synchronization features.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Xinwen Xue, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, UK
MetaX Software partners with TCL FFalcon for Smart TV advertising
Apr 22, 2020 – MetaX Software has announced that it will partner with TCL FFalcon in Latin America to enable advertising on TCL smart TVs, helping advertisers to target audiences on TV screens while complying with local data privacy regulations.
News categories: MetaX Software, TCL FFalcon, Ryan Chi, Advertising, Digital TV, Latin America, Smart TV, Streaming
Skyworth partners with SERAPHIC to launch Android HbbTV smart TVs
Sep 14, 2019 – Skyworth has expanded its partnership with SERAPHIC by adopting SERAPHIC’s Sraf Android HbbTV solution to launch Android TV based smart TVs in Europe. Sraf Android HbbTV meets HbbTV 2 specification requirements across the region.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Skyworth, Xinwen Xue, Zhilong Hou, Android TV, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, Smart TV
WIZTIVI and SERAPHIC co-work on HbbTV OpApps
Sep 14, 2019 – At IBC2019, WIZTIVI continues its partnership with SERAPHIC. The cooperation leverages WIZTIVI's expertise in multiscreen UI design and development and SERAPHIC’s experience in OpApp solution deployment.
News categories: SERAPHIC, WIZTIVI, Xinwen Xue, Digital TV, HbbTV, IBC2022, Smart TV, UX
SERAPHIC and CVTE offer customisable Freeview Play 4K TV solution
Jun 14, 2019 – CVTE has worked with SERAPHIC to provide a Freeview Play compliant 4K TV solution for smart TV brands targeting the UK market. CVTE and SERAPHIC together offer a customized UI for the TV brands and help them deliver competitive Freeview Play products.
News categories: SERAPHIC, CVTE, Xinwen Xue, Ziyuan Zhong, Digital TV, HbbTV, Smart TV, UK, UX
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
- Better Software Group and Red Bee Media power Nordisk Film+
- Broadpeak simplifies content replacement at video service providers
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD tiers to boost global AVOD revenues
- 12.5m consumer VR headsets to be sold in 2022
- U.S. TV usage rose again in October
- Samsung expands game streaming to more devices
- 83% of US internet households subscribe to at least one OTT service
- OMG first to integrate with TelevisaUnivision's household data graph
- SABC launches SABC+ streaming service
- VlogBox provides CTV content for Pzaz TV