Digital TV News: SNY
NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance creates three working groups
Dec 17, 2020 – The NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance, a coalition driving the definition and realization of ATSC 3.0 technology, has announced the addition of four new members and the formation of three new specialized working groups.
News categories: NVISA, Edward Czarnecki, Sang Jin Yoon, Tim Bischoff, Mike Snyder, Fred Engel, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Korea, USA
DIRECTV to launch first 4K HDR live broadcasts in U.S.
Dec 14, 2017 – AT&T DIRECTV has become the first U.S. pay-TV provider to broadcast LIVE in 4K HDR with a full slate of sports, music and events. The Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Vegas Golden Knights will be the first event.
News categories: DIRECTV, Digital TV, Satellite, USA
SNY chooses Mediaproxy for broadcast compliance and monitoring
Oct 13, 2017 – Mediaproxy has announced that New York sports broadcaster SNY has chosen its LogServer software solution for compliance logging and monitoring. SNY is New York’s sports broadcaster and television home of the New York Mets, Jets and UConn Men’s and Women’s basketball programs.
News categories: Mediaproxy, SNY, Harry Glass, Alex Blanding, QoE, USA
Steady growth for all services of Videotron in Q2 2007
Aug 9, 2007 – For the second quarter of 2007, the Company reports steady customer growth for its four products. Vidéotron posted a net increase of 26,000 subscribers to its illico Digital TV service, bringing the total to 679,000.
News categories: Vidéotron, Quebecor Media, Broadband, Cable TV, Canada, Digital TV, Subscribers
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020
- Freeview Australia launches integrated HbbTV platform
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
- Chinese suppliers take top three positions in TV panel shipments
- 2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
- WarnerMedia RIDE app now available for U.S. Toyota and Lexus owners
- discovery+ launches on Xfinity Flex and soon on X1
- CommScope to spin-off Home Networks business
- Disney+ rollout in Southern Asia going strong
- Western Europe pay TV subscribers to fall by 4 million