Digital TV News: SiTune
SiTune introduces TV tuner for mobile ATSC 3.0 and 5G Broadcast
Dec 11, 2019 – SiTune has announced the release of an ultra-low power mobile TV tuner. The tuner, targeted at mobile handhelds including smartphones, tablets, and USB dongles, enables viewing of terrestrial digital TV content via a low power RF solution.
News categories: SiTune, Marzieh Veyseh, 5G, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Sumitomo selects SiTune ISDB-S3 tuner for 4K/8K set-top box
Oct 17, 2019 – SiTune has announced that its ISDB-S3 silicon tuner has contributed to the market success of Sumitomo's Cable STB for 4K/8K satellite broadcasting. The STB has been available since March and has been distributed to several CATV operators.
News categories: SiTune, Sumitomo, Marzieh Veyseh, Hiroaki Nishimoto, Cable TV, Digital TV, Japan, Satellite, Semiconductor
SiTune ships two millionth 8K TV silicon tuner
Sep 9, 2019 – SiTune has announced that it has shipped more than 2 million of its STN6528 dual concurrent ISDB-S3 Satellite and Terrestrial/Cable tuner used in 8K TVs. The tuners have been used in 8K Time Shift TVs and Blue Ray Recorders.
News categories: SiTune, Ben Runyan, Blu-ray, Digital TV, Japan, Market Research, Satellite, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
SiTune samples first tuner supporting Japan's 8K TV satellite standard
Nov 14, 2017 – SiTune has announced the availability of STN6528 production samples for its customers. The STN6528 is the industry's first tuner to support the Advanced Wide Band Digital Satellite Broadcasting Standard ISDB-S3 needed to broadcast 8K Super Hi-VISION digital TV via satellite.
News categories: SiTune, Socionext, Ben Runyan, Kenichi Katada, Digital TV, ICs, Japan, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
SiTune creates first tuner supporting Japan's 8K TV satellite standard
Jan 8, 2016 – SiTune has announced the STN6528, the first tuner capable of supporting the new Advanced Wide Band Digital Satellite Broadcasting Standard (ARIB STD-B44) for broadcasting 8K digital television (TV) via satellite.
News categories: SiTune, Ben Runyan, CES2023, Digital TV, ICs, Japan, Satellite, Semiconductor, Smart TV
SiTune licenses TV tuner to major STB and TV chip supplier
Jun 3, 2013 – SiTune has announced that it has signed a licensing agreement with one of the major TV media processor companies in the U.S. Under the agreement, the partner is able to integrate SiTune's TV tuner for terrestrial, satellite and cable applications into its future products.
News categories: SiTune, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart TV
SiTune Launches Low Power Satellite CMOS TV Tuner
Sep 13, 2011 – SiTune has announced its latest low power and low cost Zero IF Tuner for satellite receivers. STN-35T5000 is a highly integrated 900MHz-2.150GHz tuner with a small footprint, for DVB-S/S2 and ABS-S reception.
News categories: SiTune, Digital TV, ICs, Satellite, Semiconductor
SiTune Unveils Low Power Single-Die Dual/Diversity Terrestrial/Cable/Analog CMOS TV Tuner
Aug 22, 2011 – SiTune has announced a low power, low cost Dual TV Tuner for terrestrial and cable applications. The STN55T4800 is a low power hybrid tuner that is sampling now with several design-wins among manufacturers of TVs and set-top boxes
News categories: SiTune, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC2022, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
SiTune facilitates multi-standard Set Top Box and TV applications with Universal CMOS RF Tuner
Dec 6, 2010 – SiTune has announced its latest generation of Universal CMOS TV tuners based upon its P2TUNE architecture. The STN-50T4000 is a highly integrated Zero-IF Tuner that supports both cable and digital terrestrial TV standards.
News categories: SiTune, Cable TV, CES2023, Digital TV, DTMB, DVB-T2, ICs, ISDB-T, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania