Digital TV News: Simple.TV
Zenverge powers SiliconDust next gen gateways
Jan 21, 2014 – Zenverge has announced that SiliconDust has incorporated Zenverge's ZN200 system-on-a-chip (SoC) into their latest HDHomeRun and Simple.TV Branded Network Attached TV tuner products, the HDTC and STV2 series.
News categories: Zenverge, SiliconDust, Raghu Rao, Theodore Head, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Terrestrial, USA
Simple.TV selects Gracenote to power EPGs for on-screen and second screen apps
Dec 12, 2013 – Simple.TV has selected Gracenote eyeQ™ to power the electronic program guide for all digital basic cable and over-the-air programming for Simple.TV users in North America.
News categories: Gracenote, Simple.TV, Mark Ely, Stephen White, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
Simple.TV partners with Silicondust for new hardware and expansion into Europe
Sep 5, 2013 – Simple.TV has announced a manufacturing and distribution partnership with Silicondust to build and distribute their next generation streaming DVR device and bring broadcast, over-the-air (OTA) television to connected devices everywhere.
News categories: Simple.TV, Silicondust, DVR, Europe, IFABerlin, Set Top Box, USA
Simple.TV adds Rovi Entertainment Store
Jun 11, 2013 – Simple.TV and Rovi Entertainment Store (RES) have announced a collaboration that is designed to enable Rovi Entertainment Store customers to deliver live TV and Cloud DVR functionality from within their RES-powered applications and accounts when paired with a Simple.TV.
News categories: Simple.TV, Rovi, DVR, Placeshifting, Streaming
Pixsan and Simple.TV Announce Strategic Partnership and initial Freeview integration
Mar 19, 2013 – Pixsan Digital Software has announced that is has partnered with Really Simple Software to bring Simple.TV to the European, Middle East and African markets. Pixsan also says it will be ready with a Freeview version of the Simple.TV DVR and service over the summer.
News categories: Pixsan, Simple.TV, Digital TV, DVR, Placeshifting, Terrestrial, TV Everywhere, UK
Simple.TV launches DVR for cord cutters with Buffalo & ViXS
Jan 9, 2012 – Simple.TV has announced that it has partnered with Buffalo to launch a DVR designed for the connected world. Bringing live and recorded TV to connected devices, Simple.TV turns the iPad, Roku box, Google TV, or any web browser into a full-featured DVR.
News categories: Simple.TV, Buffalo Inc, ViXS Systems, Maresuke Ishii, Sally Daub, Mark Ely, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
Simple.TV Launches DVR for the Connected TV World
Jan 9, 2012 – Simple.TV has launched the first DVR designed for the connected TV world. Bringing live and recorded TV to connected devices, Simple.TV turns the iPad, Roku box, Google TV, Boxee Box, or any web browser into a DVR that is accessible from anywhere.
News categories: Simple.TV, CES2023, Digital TV, DVR, Placeshifting, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming, USA
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029