Digital TV News: Simply.TV
Vestel migrates Smart TVs to EPG metadata from Simply.TV
Nov 22, 2021 – Vestel and Simply.TV has entered into a multi-year EPG agreement for all Vestel-produced smart TVs. Simply.TV has migrated Vestel's EPG operations for more than 50 territories with interfaces now powered by rich and consistent metadata.
News categories: Simply.TV, Vestel, Daniel Rühmann, Barış Altınkaya, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV
Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
Sep 14, 2021 – Whip Media, an enterprise software platform and data provider for entertainment organizations, has announced a partnership with Simply.TV. Simply.TV offers TV metadata for more than 80 countries.
News categories: Whip Media, Simply.TV, Alisa Joseph, Daniel Rühmann, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
ORS signs deal with Simply.TV for advanced metadata and EPG
Jun 2, 2021 – ORS has signed a multi-year deal with Simply.TV covering real-time metadata for 100+ linear TV channels and providing direct feed integration with Austrian and German broadcasters.
News categories: Simply.TV, ORS, Thomas Langsenlehner, Daniel Rühmann, Austria, Big Data, Digital TV, UX
Simply.TV metadata powers DNA TV services in Finland
Mar 17, 2021 – Finland's largest cable operator DNA has signed a multi-year deal to use Simply.TV's metadata solution. DNA's entire user base has been has been transfered across multiple platforms.
News categories: Simply.TV, DNA Oy, Daniel Rühmann, Pekka Jääskeläinen, Big Data, Digital TV, Finland
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data
- TikTok now available on VIZIO Smart TVs
- Irdeto announces results for its 2022 financial year