Digital TV News: SpringServe
Magnite and SpringServe support FAST ad management at Virgin Media
Aug 30, 2023 – Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) has been selected as the preferred SSP to support Virgin Media's FAST channels. Virgin Media will also use SpringServe, Magnite's ad serving platform.
News categories: Magnite, SpringServe, Virgin Media, Sam Wilson, Leon Siotis, David Bouchier, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, UK
QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server
Mar 15, 2023 – SpringServe (NASDAQ: MGNI) has announced that it has been selected by QYOU Media India as primary ad server, enabling more efficient and accurate management of its advertising.
News categories: SpringServe, QYOU Media, Leon Siotis, Krishna Menon, Advertising, Digital TV, India, Streaming
SpringServe joins Amazon streaming TV ad server certification program
Mar 10, 2023 – SpringServe (NASDAQ:MGNI) is to join the Amazon Publisher Services (APS) Ad Server Certification Program for streaming TV, simplifying APS header bidding integration.
News categories: SpringServe, Amazon Publisher Services, Joe Hirsch, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Brightcove launches ad monetization service for media companies
Mar 7, 2023 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has launched Brightcove Ad Monetization, enabling media companies to better monetize their live and VOD content with improved yield optimization.
News categories: Brightcove, Marc DeBevoise, David Beck, Michael Dorf, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
Rakuten brings SpringServe Tiles to Rakuten TV app
Feb 16, 2023 – SpringServe (Nasdaq: MGNI) has announced that Rakuten Advertising has adopted SpringServe Tiles to strengthen the impact of ad-supported campaigns on Rakuten TV. Tiles bring ad serving to the content discovery experience.
News categories: SpringServe, Rakuten, Leon Siotis, James Collins, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming, UX
Brightcove and Magnite partner to boost CTV and OTT ad monetization
Jan 10, 2023 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has entered into a relationship with Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) where Magnite will power advertising for Brightcove customers. Brightcove will also integrate the SpringServe ad server.
News categories: Brightcove, Magnite, SpringServe, Marc DeBevoise, Sean Buckley, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
VIZIO using SpringServe Tiles on Smartcast home screens
Oct 20, 2022 – SpringServe has announced that VIZIO will be using SpringServe Tiles to enhance the content discovery experience on VIZIO SmartCast. Tiles allow publishers to show custom creative within the streaming interface.
News categories: SpringServe, VIZIO, Joe Hirsch, Travis Hockersmith, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA, UX
Pearl TV adds digital monetization capabilities to NEXTGEN TV
Oct 18, 2022 – Pearl TV has announced expanded support for digital video advertising technology in its Web TV platform, RUN3TV, bringing digital advertising capabilities equivalent to the web and connected TV.
News categories: Pearl TV, RUN3TV, Anne Schelle, Robert Folliard, Adam Helfgott, Advertising, ATSC 3, Digital TV, NABShow, Smart TV, USA
Accedo One to preview hybrid monetization for video at IBC
Aug 31, 2022 – Accedo will preview hybrid business model support for Accedo One at IBC. The feature will make it possible for video service providers to launch hybrid business models, supporting both subscription and advertising in one video service.
News categories: Accedo, Johan Alfvén, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2023, UX, Worldwide
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data