Digital TV News: SpringServe
Accedo One to preview hybrid monetization for video at IBC
Aug 31, 2022 – Accedo will preview hybrid business model support for Accedo One at IBC. The feature will make it possible for video service providers to launch hybrid business models, supporting both subscription and advertising in one video service.
News categories: Accedo, Johan Alfvén, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2022, UX, Worldwide
FFalcon selects SpringServe for TCL Channel ad monetization
Mar 31, 2022 – SpringServe has announced an integration with FFalcon to power the TCL Channel inventory. SpringServe’s advanced ad serving and inventory management technology helps clients streamline their monetization.
News categories: SpringServe, FFalcon, Leon Siotis, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Plex names Magnite as a preferred SSP, SpringServe as primary ad server
Mar 9, 2022 – Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) has announced that Plex has named Magnite as a preferred SSP and SpringServe as their primary ad server. Magnite's built-for-video technology plays an important role in helping Plex grow its ad-supported business.
News categories: Magnite, Plex, SpringServe, Mike Laband, Harold Morgenstern, Chris Signore, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
SpringServe powering video advertising on SXSW TV apps
Mar 2, 2022 – SpringServe has announced a collaboration with SXSW to power inventory on their VOD content, both online and on the SXSW TV apps. SpringServe’s technology helps publishers streamline their monetization to capture the full value of their inventory.
News categories: SpringServe, SXSW, Joe Hirsch, Justin Bankston, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Molotov selects Magnite as SSP and SpringServe as ad server
Dec 8, 2021 – Molotov, the French streaming platform, is leveraging Magnite as its SSP and SpringServe as its ad server for its ad-supported streaming service Mango. Mango has seen strong growth on the Molotov platform since its launch in November 2020.
News categories: Magnite, SpringServe, Molotov, Valérie Latronche, Léon Siotis, Beatrice Leroux Barraux, Advertising, Digital TV, France, Streaming
Frndly TV selects Magnite to monetize CTV inventory
Nov 16, 2021 – Frndly TV has selected Magnite (Nasdaq: MGNI) as its ad server and primary SSP in a bid to grow its ad-supported revenue streams. The announcement comes as the vMVPD continues to expand its offerings following consistent month over month growth.
News categories: Magnite, Frndly TV, Ryan Kenney, Steve Sklar, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
Sep 23, 2021 – IRIS.TV and SpringServe have announced that they are working together to enable video-level contextual targeting for CTV through SpringServe's platform for ad inventory management.
News categories: IRIS.TV, SpringServe, Field Garthwaite, Joe Hirsch, Mike Richter, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Magnite acquires CTV ad serving platform SpringServe
Jul 1, 2021 – Magnite (Nasdaq: MGNI) has acquired SpringServe. SpringServe's technology manages multiple aspects of video advertising for CTV publishers such as inventory routing, customized ad experiences, and advanced podding logic.
News categories: Magnite, SpringServe, Michael Barrett, Joseph Hirsch, Christo Owen, Brian Hunt, Travis Hockersmith, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, USA
SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
Mar 2, 2021 – SpotX has announced a partnership with Crackle Plus to serve as a primary supply-side platform (SSP) to power the video monetization of Crackle Plus inventory across both existing and new distribution channels.
News categories: SpotX, Crackle, Mike Laband, Darren Olive, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Set-top box market contraction will stabilize post-2024
- Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
- Pixalate releases H1 2022 CTV ad supply chain trends report
- Amazon upgrades Fire TV Cube and Alexa Voice Remote
- Metaverse device installed base to reach 100 million in 2024
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022
- iWedia to deliver Live TV app for Google TV and Android TV devices
- 35 million US internet households interested in cloud gaming subscription
- Japan SVOD revenue to grow at 10.1% CAGR during 2022-2027
- DAZN acquires Eleven Sports and Team Whistle
- Cignal TV enhances Cignal Play app with Quickplay
- UK entertainment and media companies hold their nerve despite economic headwinds
- TV5MONDE adds TV5MONDE Pacifique HD to its bouquet on AsiaSat 5
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Roanoke-Lynchburg
- TripleLift and Zype to bring in-show programmatic ads to CTV
- OpenAP announces interoperability with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr
- Sky Stream IP-only STB to launch in the UK on October 18th
- MultiChoice launches DStv Streama STB in South Africa
- Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
- Report from the CTA explores gaming's post-pandemic popularity