Digital TV News: SpringServe
FFalcon selects SpringServe for TCL Channel ad monetization
Mar 31, 2022 – SpringServe has announced an integration with FFalcon to power the TCL Channel inventory. SpringServe’s advanced ad serving and inventory management technology helps clients streamline their monetization.
News categories: SpringServe, FFalcon, Leon Siotis, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Plex names Magnite as a preferred SSP, SpringServe as primary ad server
Mar 9, 2022 – Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) has announced that Plex has named Magnite as a preferred SSP and SpringServe as their primary ad server. Magnite's built-for-video technology plays an important role in helping Plex grow its ad-supported business.
News categories: Magnite, Plex, SpringServe, Mike Laband, Harold Morgenstern, Chris Signore, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
SpringServe powering video advertising on SXSW TV apps
Mar 2, 2022 – SpringServe has announced a collaboration with SXSW to power inventory on their VOD content, both online and on the SXSW TV apps. SpringServe’s technology helps publishers streamline their monetization to capture the full value of their inventory.
News categories: SpringServe, SXSW, Joe Hirsch, Justin Bankston, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Molotov selects Magnite as SSP and SpringServe as ad server
Dec 8, 2021 – Molotov, the French streaming platform, is leveraging Magnite as its SSP and SpringServe as its ad server for its ad-supported streaming service Mango. Mango has seen strong growth on the Molotov platform since its launch in November 2020.
News categories: Magnite, SpringServe, Molotov, Valérie Latronche, Léon Siotis, Beatrice Leroux Barraux, Advertising, Digital TV, France, Streaming
Frndly TV selects Magnite to monetize CTV inventory
Nov 16, 2021 – Frndly TV has selected Magnite (Nasdaq: MGNI) as its ad server and primary SSP in a bid to grow its ad-supported revenue streams. The announcement comes as the vMVPD continues to expand its offerings following consistent month over month growth.
News categories: Magnite, Frndly TV, Ryan Kenney, Steve Sklar, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
Sep 23, 2021 – IRIS.TV and SpringServe have announced that they are working together to enable video-level contextual targeting for CTV through SpringServe's platform for ad inventory management.
News categories: IRIS.TV, SpringServe, Field Garthwaite, Joe Hirsch, Mike Richter, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Magnite acquires CTV ad serving platform SpringServe
Jul 1, 2021 – Magnite (Nasdaq: MGNI) has acquired SpringServe. SpringServe's technology manages multiple aspects of video advertising for CTV publishers such as inventory routing, customized ad experiences, and advanced podding logic.
News categories: Magnite, SpringServe, Michael Barrett, Joseph Hirsch, Christo Owen, Brian Hunt, Travis Hockersmith, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, USA
SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
Mar 2, 2021 – SpotX has announced a partnership with Crackle Plus to serve as a primary supply-side platform (SSP) to power the video monetization of Crackle Plus inventory across both existing and new distribution channels.
News categories: SpotX, Crackle, Mike Laband, Darren Olive, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
SpotX to serve as supply-side platform for Redbox
Feb 23, 2021 – Redbox has selected SpotX to provide the supply-side platform (SSP) to power the monetization of its free live TV and AVOD content, opening up new opportunities for media buyers to run ad campaigns using Redbox's inventory.
News categories: SpotX, Redbox, Ryan Kenney, Terrence Coles, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
- 24i launches 24iQ personalization and recommendations service
- Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden