Digital TV News: Sri Lanka Telecom
Sri Lanka Telecom selects partner ecosystem to deploy TV Everywhere
Sep 14, 2019 – Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) has selected a partner ecosystem, led by systems integrator Millennium I.T.E.S.P, to deploy its Personalised Entertainment Option (PEO) TV Go, a TV Everywhere solution complementing its IPTV service, SLT PEO TV.
News categories: Verimatrix, Broadpeak, Beenius, Millennium I.T.E.S.P, Sri Lanka Telecom, Steve Oetegenn, Jacques Le Mancq, Filip Remškar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IBC, Sri Lanka, TV Everywhere
Netgem STB wins at EE and Sri Lanka Telecom
Oct 8, 2014 – With its third quarter 2014 results announcement Netgem (ISIN: FR0004154060, Reuters: ETGM.PA, Bloomberg: NTG FP) provided information on two commercial wins: at EE in the UK, and at Sri Lanka Telecom.
News categories: Netgem, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Sri Lanka, UK
UTStarcom Wins Sri Lanka Telecom IPTV Expansion Contact
Jun 14, 2012 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced that it has won a contract from Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) to supply set-top boxes for the telecom operator's IPTV system expansion. The boxes will enable SLT to provide a number of interactive media services.
News categories: UTStarcom, Sri Lanka Telecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Sri Lanka
UTStarcom a Leader in China, India IPTV Markets
Jun 30, 2009 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) was named the leading Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) provider in Asia in Multimedia Research Group's (MRG, Inc.) latest Global IPTV Market Leaders Report.
News categories: UTStarcom, Multimedia Research Group, Asia, China, Content Distribution, Content Protection, India, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, Subscribers
Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) launches IPTV
Sep 22, 2008 – Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) (Colombo:SLTL) has launched IPTV in Sri Lanka, operated by a recently created subsidiary SLT VisionCom. Visioncom has a target of reaching 7,000 customers by the end of the year and 100,000 customers in three years.
News categories: Sri Lanka Telecom, SLT Visioncom, PEO TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka Telecom group offers Mobile TV
Aug 10, 2008 – With the issuing of a mobile television license to Mobitel, the mobile telephony arm of Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) (Colombo: SLTL), the SLT Group is now offering Mobile TV as well as other emerging media such as broadband and IPTV.
News categories: Mobitel, Ministry of Mass Media and Information, Digital TV, Mobile, Sri Lanka
UTStarcom Selected by Sri Lanka Telecom to Launch IPTV Services on the South Asian Island
Jun 17, 2008 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced a multi-million dollar contract with Just In Time Holdings to supply its industry-leading RollingStream® end-to-end Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) solution to Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT).
News categories: UTStarcom, Sri Lanka Telecom, Just In Time Holdings Pvt Ltd., Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Sri Lanka
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership
- TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
- OFIVE TV partners with Amagi for distribution to FAST platforms
- Comscore provides audience measurement currency to Spectrum Reach
- Global Smart TV household ownership to exceed 50% by 2026
- Innovid quantifies CTV impact on advertising in the U.S.
- HbbTV releases Targeted Advertising specification for TV sets in STB markets
- TheViewPoint supports OTT monetization at Caracol TV
- Altice USA introduces Optimum and Suddenlink 4K streaming device
- ThinkAnalytics integrates Gracenote Personalized Imagery
- CNN+ streaming service to launch in Q1 2022
- Verimatrix CA chosen for digital TV switchover initiative in Nigeria