Digital TV News: Stream Group
Zenterio enters partnership with Stream Group
Jun 1, 2015 – Zenterio and Stream Group have partnered to launch an integrated end-to-end solution that enables content providers and operators to deliver value added services, such as VoD, Catch up TV and Live TV via the internet, cable, satellite or terrestrial TV.
News categories: Zenterio, Stream Group, Jörgen Nilsson, Pieter Heyn, Content Distribution, Middleware, Worldwide
M7 Group deploys Zenterio OS for IPTV in the Netherlands
Sep 15, 2014 – Zenterio has announced that M7 Group has deployed the Zenterio Operating System (OS) for the launch of its IPTV service in the Netherlands. The system combines Zenterio OS with hardware from KAONMEDIA and IPTV and OTT services from Stream Group.
News categories: Zenterio, M7 Group, Stefan Lager, Ron Paans, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware, Netherlands, Set Top Box
KAON STBs selected for Online.nl IPTV service
Sep 11, 2014 – KAONMEDIA (KOSDAQ:KAON MEDIA) has announced that M7 Group has selected KAON to supply IPTV set-top boxes for its Online.nl platform. M7 launched the IPTV service on Kaon boxes in the Netherlands earlier this year.
News categories: KAON, M7 Group, Ron Paans, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Netherlands, Set Top Box
M7 Group selects Verimatrix to provide security for Online.nl
Sep 11, 2014 – Verimatrix has announced that M7 Group has selected the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) to provide security for its Online.nl service, which offers linear TV and on demand services in the Netherlands.
News categories: Verimatrix, M7 Group, Ron Paans, Steve Oetegenn, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Netherlands, OTT, Set Top Box
Fiber Nederland opts for Stream Group’s interactive TV platform
Sep 10, 2014 – Fiber Nederland and Stream Group have signed an agreement for the supply of the Interactive TV platform Solocoo for Fiber’s triple-play proposition. Solocoo will offer Fiber customers interactive services such as VoD, Cloud Recording, Multiscreen, and Live TV channels.
News categories: Stream Group, Fiber Nederland, Pieter Heyn, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands
ADB to Focus on New Technologies and Exciting 3D Applications at IPTV World Forum
Mar 19, 2009 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it will showcase a comprehensive portfolio of IPTV and hybrid solutions at the IPTV World Forum in London.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, IPTV, Media Player, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Video Exchange
Harmonic to Debut Internet and Mobile TV Solution Integrated with Leading Set-Top Boxes and Mobile Devices
Sep 8, 2008 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ:HLIT) will demonstrate an innovative and versatile new solution for delivery of video content over the Internet ('over-the-top') to a variety of devices, including TV sets, PCs, personal media players and mobile devices.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, Content Distribution, IBCShowcase, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES
- AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
- ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
- Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
- Bharti Airtel enters Ad Tech industry with Airtel Ads
- Broadpeak upgrades BkYou ad personalization solution
- Nigeria sets-up Digital Switch Over task force
- LG opens webOS Smart TV platform to other TV brands
- Cloud gaming to have huge impact on games distribution
- SpotX to serve as supply-side platform for Redbox
- Vestel brings Twitch to Smart TVs across Europe
- Cablenet rolls-out Amino STBs in Cyprus
- North American pay TV subscriber losses to slow
- discovery+ subscribers now number more than 11 million
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 133,000 in 4Q 2020
- Accedo acquires Hibox
- VIZIO Ads launches frequency control for Smart TV advertisers
- DVB approves DVB-TA watermarking and DVB Home Broadcast specs
- Roku releases 4Q 2020 results