Digital TV News: TeleIDEA
StarHub deploys audience measurement with TeleIDEA and Nielsen
Oct 10, 2015 – TeleIDEA’s Genie Audience Measurement return path data (RPD) system has been launched by StarHub in Singapore. The system has been deployed in collaboration with Nielsen who have been commissioned to support the subscription and sale of collected data.
News categories: TeleIDEA, StarHub, Pio Cardone, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Singapore
Telefonica deploys TeleIDEA Smartware in South America
Aug 29, 2014 – TeleIDEA has announced that Telefonica has commercially deployed set-top boxes powered by TeleIDEA’s Smartware. TeleIDEA’s solution has been implemented following the 'UX' advanced user interface as specified by Telefonica Digital.
News categories: TeleIDEA, Telefónica, Javier Lucendo de Gregorio, Pio Cardone, Cable TV, Digital TV, Latin America, Middleware, Set Top Box
Digiturk and Altech Multimedia to launch hybrid HD set-top-box
Sep 17, 2013 – Digiturk has launched a next generation hybrid set-top box developed by its partner Altech Multimedia. The new line of set-tops integrates TeleIDEA's Smartware with Irdeto Conditional Access to secure Digiturk's broadcast content.
News categories: Altech, Digiturk, TeleIDEA, Irdeto, Taylan Özsipahi, Bartolomeo Caputo, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
Pace Signs New Deal With NET Servicos in Brazil to Deliver Digital TV Services
Mar 17, 2011 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced that it has signed a deal to expand its two year partnership with NET Serviços (BM&FBOVESPA: NETC3, NETC4; Nasdaq: NETC; Latibex: XNET). Pace will develop new platforms to enable NET to deploy advanced digital services.
News categories: Pace plc, NET Serviços, Brazil, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box
OpenTV Reports Third Quarter 2009 Results
Nov 3, 2009 – OpenTV (NASDAQ: OPTV) has announced financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2009. For the quarter, revenues were $31.8 million, an increase of 18% compared to $26.9 million for the third quarter of 2008.
News categories: OpenTV, DVR, Middleware, Results, Set Top Box
Digiturk Launches VOD And High Definition Personal Video Recording
Sep 15, 2009 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) with OpenTV (NASDAQ: OPTV), Pace (LSE:PIC), and TeleIDEA has announced that it has developed and implemented a broadcasting solution for Digiturk, including push and subscription video on demand with HD PVR functionality.
News categories: Irdeto, OpenTV, Pace plc, TeleIDEA, Digiturk, Digital TV, DVR, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- MovieLabs updates Enhanced Content Protection specification
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform