Digital TV News: TeleIDEA
StarHub deploys audience measurement with TeleIDEA and Nielsen
Oct 10, 2015 – TeleIDEA’s Genie Audience Measurement return path data (RPD) system has been launched by StarHub in Singapore. The system has been deployed in collaboration with Nielsen who have been commissioned to support the subscription and sale of collected data.
News categories: TeleIDEA, StarHub, Pio Cardone, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Singapore
Telefonica deploys TeleIDEA Smartware in South America
Aug 29, 2014 – TeleIDEA has announced that Telefonica has commercially deployed set-top boxes powered by TeleIDEA’s Smartware. TeleIDEA’s solution has been implemented following the 'UX' advanced user interface as specified by Telefonica Digital.
News categories: TeleIDEA, Telefónica, Javier Lucendo de Gregorio, Pio Cardone, Cable TV, Digital TV, Latin America, Middleware, Set Top Box
Digiturk and Altech Multimedia to launch hybrid HD set-top-box
Sep 17, 2013 – Digiturk has launched a next generation hybrid set-top box developed by its partner Altech Multimedia. The new line of set-tops integrates TeleIDEA's Smartware with Irdeto Conditional Access to secure Digiturk's broadcast content.
News categories: Altech, Digiturk, TeleIDEA, Irdeto, Taylan Özsipahi, Bartolomeo Caputo, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2022, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
Pace Signs New Deal With NET Servicos in Brazil to Deliver Digital TV Services
Mar 17, 2011 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced that it has signed a deal to expand its two year partnership with NET Serviços (BM&FBOVESPA: NETC3, NETC4; Nasdaq: NETC; Latibex: XNET). Pace will develop new platforms to enable NET to deploy advanced digital services.
News categories: Pace plc, NET Serviços, Brazil, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box
OpenTV Reports Third Quarter 2009 Results
Nov 3, 2009 – OpenTV (NASDAQ: OPTV) has announced financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2009. For the quarter, revenues were $31.8 million, an increase of 18% compared to $26.9 million for the third quarter of 2008.
News categories: OpenTV, DVR, Middleware, Results, Set Top Box
Digiturk Launches VOD And High Definition Personal Video Recording
Sep 15, 2009 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) with OpenTV (NASDAQ: OPTV), Pace (LSE:PIC), and TeleIDEA has announced that it has developed and implemented a broadcasting solution for Digiturk, including push and subscription video on demand with HD PVR functionality.
News categories: Irdeto, OpenTV, Pace plc, TeleIDEA, Digiturk, Digital TV, DVR, IBC2022, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
- Evoca expands to Denver with Altitude Sports
- European Parliament agrees Digital Services Act (DSA) proposal
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 25.1% in 2021
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope