Digital TV News: TelecomView
Verimatrix Extends Premium Video Delivery Options with Next-Generation ViewRight PC Player
Mar 10, 2008 – Verimatrix has announced the availability of ViewRight™ PC Player 2.0 - a next generation IP client application that incorporates advanced Digital Video Recorder (DVR) functionality, mirroring the best time shifting features on TVs.
News categories: Verimatrix, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Streaming, Video Exchange
Smart Telecom Selects Verimatrix to Secure Advanced IPTV Offering
Nov 27, 2007 – Verimatrix has announced that leading Irish telecoms provider Smart Telecom has selected Verimatrix to secure its advanced interactive and Video-on-Demand (VoD) service in Ireland.
News categories: Verimatrix, Smart Telecom, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Ireland
Verimatrix Closes Additional Funding Round
Oct 4, 2007 – Verimatrix has announced that is has raised an additional $5 million of capital to underpin a rapid growth in customer engagements and support the company's penetration into hybrid, cable and mobile applications.
News categories: Verimatrix, Mission Ventures, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, Set Top Box, Venture Capital, Watermarking
Verimatrix Acknowledged as Global Leader for Content Security in Current and Forecasted IPTV Markets
Oct 4, 2007 – Verimatrix has been named the global market leader in content security in a new authoritative market study. TelecomView's report is based on the subscriber base and growth plans of the top 50 leading global service providers.
News categories: Verimatrix, TelecomView, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research
TelecomView Study Measures TelcoTV Opportunities for Service Providers and Systems Companies
Sep 17, 2007 – The global growth of TelcoTV services has demonstrated that significant opportunities exist. TelecomView's new report "Opportunities in TelcoTV: Forecast & Market Shares - 2006 to 2012" sizes the available opportunities and identifies which companies are most likely to capitalize on it.
News categories: TelecomView, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania