Digital TV News: Telekom Srbija
Telekom Srbija adopts Irdeto Control to secure its OTT platform
Dec 7, 2020 – Irdeto has announced that Telekom Srbija has recently implemented Irdeto Control, the company’s multi-DRM system, to secure their OTT platform. Irdeto Control is a multi-DRM, MovieLabs-compliant security solution.
News categories: Irdeto, Telekom Srbija, Shane McCarthy, Djordje Marovic, Digital TV, DRM, Serbia, Streaming
Telekom Srbija to launch DTH with SES at 23.5°E
Nov 15, 2018 – Viewers in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Montenegro will soon have access to content delivered by Telekom Srbija from SES’ orbital location at 23.5°E. Telekom Srbija’s DTH platform will start broadcasting in mid-December.
News categories: SES S.A, Telekom Srbija, Martin Ornass-Kubacki, Marijana Vukasinovic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Montenegro, Satellite, Serbia
Radio Television of Serbia broadcasts all channels via SES Video
Feb 5, 2018 – SES has announced that Radio Television of Serbia (RTS) is now transmitting its entire bouquet of nine TV channels and four radio stations via Astra 5°E, following an extension deal between SES and Telekom Srbija.
News categories: SES S.A, Telekom Srbija, RTS, Martin Ornass-Kubacki, Milica Jovičić, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Serbia
Telekom Srbija’s new DVB-T2 pay-TV offering secured by Conax
Sep 8, 2016 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced that Telekom Srbija has selected Conax Contego unified content security solution to secure its expansion into the DVB-T2 pay-TV arena.
News categories: Conax, Telekom Srbija, Morten Solbakken, Predrag Culibrk, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Serbia, Terrestrial
Telekom Srbija recognizes its 200,000th IPTV user
May 24, 2013 – Telekom Srbija has presented an award to its 200,000th subscriber. The company finished 2012 with 175,000 IPTV subscribers.
News categories: Telekom Srbija, IPTV, Serbia, Subscribers
Telekom Srbija Selects Entone For IPTV Rollout
Aug 2, 2011 – Entone has announced that its Amulet™ HD IPTV Receiver with digital video recorder (DVR) capabilities has been chosen by Telekom Srbija for its national high-definition (HD) IPTV rollout.
News categories: Entone, Telekom Srbija, INTRACOM, Digital TV, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, Serbia, Set Top Box
Slovenia's SiOL TV reaches 101k subscribers at end-2Q09
Aug 28, 2009 – Telekom Slovenia (Ljubljana:TLSG) has reported results for the first six months of 2009. The number of IPTV subscribers has increased by 71% within one year to almost 102,000 at the end of June 2009.
News categories: SiOL TV, Aneks, Ipko, Telekom Slovenije, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, IPTV, Kosovo, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers
Serbia - Telekom Srbija to launch IPTV
Sep 26, 2008 – Telekom Srbija has announced that from the 15th October it will be the first in Serbia to offer IPTV. The initial offer will consist of 80 domestic and foreign channels with the potential for this to increase to 200 channels.
News categories: Telekom Srbija, Digital TV, IPTV, Serbia
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform