Digital TV News: Ting
Nordija wins IPTV contract from US fibre operator Ting
Dec 10, 2018 – Nordija has announced that it is providing the technology behind the soon-to-be-launched IPTV service Ting TV. The software platform fokusOn was chosen by US fibre operator Ting as the engine behind the solution.
News categories: Nordija, Ting, Thomas Christensen, Michael Goldstein, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, Set Top Box, USA
WYPLAY Secures 9 Million Euro Third Round Financing
May 4, 2010 – WYPLAY SAS has announced that it has closed a 9 million euro third round of financing led by Amundi Private Equity Funds. Wyplay has already experienced success with international Tier 1 clients that include SFR-Vodafone and D-Link.
News categories: WYPLAY, Amundi Private Equity, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Private Equity, Set Top Box, Venture Capital
STMicroelectronics Leading-Edge Decoder Technology Powers Proview Set-Top Box in Brazil
Sep 2, 2008 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has announced that Proview (Hong Kong: 0334) is to use ST's STi7101 HDTV MPEG-2/H.264 single chip video decoder in its new XPS-1000 digital terrestrial set-top box (SBTVD) for Brazil.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Proview, Brazil, Digital TV, SBTVD, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
STMicroelectronics Leading-Edge Decoder Technology Powers New Set-Top Box in Brazil
Nov 15, 2007 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has announced that Gradiente's DHD800 high-definition (HD) set-top box - the first to offer full compliance with the new Brazilian SBTVD (Sistema Brasileiro de Televisão Digital) digital terrestrial TV standard - is based on ST's industry-leading STi7100 single-chip HDTV decoder technology.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, SBTVD Forum, Ministério das Comunicações SBTVD site, Brazil, Digital TV, SBTVD, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
China's Tianjin Cable Network Chooses NDS Solution to Secure Its New Digital Cable Service
Oct 29, 2007 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced that Tianjin Broadcast & TV Network Co. Ltd has selected NDS VideoGuard® conditional access to protect its new digital cable service.
News categories: NDS Group, Tianjin Broadcast & TV Network, Cable TV, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- MovieLabs updates Enhanced Content Protection specification
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform