Digital TV News: Unruly
Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
Jun 21, 2022 – Tremor International (AIM/NASDAQ: TRMR) has agreed to make a $25 million investment in VIDAA. Over time, VIDAA will grant exclusivity to the Unruly SSP and Spearad ad server, and the companies have extended their agreement to share VIDAA ACR data.
News categories: Tremor International, VIDAA, Hisense, Ofer Druker, Guy Edri, Dr. Lan Lin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, Smart TV, Worldwide
Tremor International grows TV data reach to 44 million U.S. households
Feb 17, 2022 – Tremor International has announced the increased scale of its data-driven TV Intelligence solution. Its TV Intelligence footprint now reaches 44 million US households, with a dataset sourced from smart TVs and eighteen MVPD providers.
News categories: Tremor International, Jessica La Rosa, Yan Liu, Stuart Schwartzapfel, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
Jan 13, 2022 – VIDAA has selected Unruly as its Sell-side Platform (SSP) enabling global access to its video and native display media. VIDAA will also integrate Unruly’s ad server to enable greater control over CTV ad delivery.
News categories: Unruly, VIDAA, Kenneth Suh, Guy Edri, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Tremor signs global partnership with VIDAA for ACR data
Oct 26, 2021 – Tremor International (AIM/NASDAQ: TRMR) has announced an exclusive partnership with VIDAA. The agreement sees Tremor's platform gain exclusive access to VIDAA's ACR data, both in the US and internationally.
News categories: Tremor, VIDAA, Ofer Druker, Guy Edri, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
Tremor International acquires Spearad
Oct 19, 2021 – Tremor International (NASDAQ/AIM: TRMR) has acquired Spearad, a CTV video ad server and media management platform built for broadcasters and TV content companies to deliver TV-like experiences in CTV and OTT environments.
News categories: Tremor, Spearad, Ofer Druker, Erhard Neumann, Mark Thielen, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, Worldwide
Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
Apr 14, 2021 – Research from Tremor Video and Unruly, carried out with MTM Global, shows that nearly three-quarters (72%) of US digital advertising professionals believe that CTV reaches target audiences more effectively than linear TV.
News categories: Tremor Video, MTM Global, Justin Chadwick, Shana Kohen, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
UK media buyers think CTV more effective than linear TV
Mar 25, 2021 – According to research released by Unruly, more than two-thirds (67%) of UK digital advertising professionals think connected TV (CTV) is a more effective ad channel than linear TV.
News categories: Unruly, MTM, Alex Khan, Rebecca Waring, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, UK
Unruly launches self-service tools for CTV and OTT publishers
Jan 27, 2021 – Unruly has launched a self-service platform, UnrulyX CTRL, that enables publishers to set up programmatic deals across their CTV, video and banner inventory, giving advertisers around the world access to their audiences.
News categories: Unruly, Kenneth Suh, David Leviev, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Unruly to offer ad inventory on LG Smart TVs
Nov 10, 2020 – Unruly has announced a global partnership with LG Electronics that enables advertisers around the world to access native smart TV ad placements through its supply-side platform (SSP), UnrulyX.
News categories: Unruly, LG Electronics, Ken Suh, Edward Lee, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
- Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
- South Korea pay-TV revenues to grow slowly to $6.9bn by end 2026
- UK's BARB releases Establishment Survey data for Q1 2022
- Metaverse Standards Forum launched
- Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
- By 2024, U.S. traditional pay-TV to have declined to 76.7 million households
- Magnite agrees ACR data deal with LG Ads Solutions
- Amino software powers integration of pay TV and streaming at Now TV
- Global entertainment & media revenues surge to $2.3 trillion
- Yahoo appointed DSP for DIRECTV Advertising's addressable inventory
- DNA selects UEI for Android TV remote
- United Group to consolidate DTH services on a single platform
- Multiperiod DASH and PlayReady SL3000 added to HbbTV reference application
- NEXTGEN TV launches on four local TV stations in San Antonio
- Liveramp powers targeted addressable marketing on Eurosport
- Allegro DVT AV1 decoder IP supports 12-bit pixels and 4:4:4 chroma sub-sampling
- Paramount+ launches in Korea via TVING
- FreeWheel introduces linear addressable solution with AMC Networks
- Streaming captures nearly 32% of U.S. TV viewing in May
- Walmart and Roku enable e-commerce in TV ads