Digital TV News: Unruly
Unruly to offer ad inventory on LG Smart TVs
Nov 10, 2020 – Unruly has announced a global partnership with LG Electronics that enables advertisers around the world to access native smart TV ad placements through its supply-side platform (SSP), UnrulyX.
News categories: Unruly, LG Electronics, Ken Suh, Edward Lee, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Unruly and Publica bring linear TV ad buying techniques to OTT/CTV
Nov 9, 2020 – Unruly has announced a deal with Publica that gives CTV and OTT publishers access to ad pod monetization and automated deal management tools. Unruly and Publica will enable publishers to provide advertisers with similar buying techniques to linear TV.
News categories: Unruly, Publica, Kenneth Suh, Ben Antier, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
CTV more effective than linear in driving consumer behaviors
Aug 25, 2020 – Unruly has released a report on consumer attitudes and consumption habits around connected TV (CTV) during the COVID-19 pandemic. One takeaway is that CTV advertising performs better than linear TV across key indicators.
News categories: Unruly, Terence Scroope, Advertising, Big Data, COVID-19, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, UK, USA
Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
Jul 9, 2020 – Unruly has expanded its brand protection through a partnership with DoubleVerify. DoubleVerify’s fraud-filtering will be applied pre-bid across Unruly’s marketplace, ensuring ads are delivered in brand safe environments.
News categories: Unruly, DoubleVerify, Hilary Goldsmith, Steven Woolway, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, UK, USA
Tremor Video expands video ad fraud-filtering with DoubleVerify
May 7, 2020 – Tremor Video has announced that it has extended its partnership with DoubleVerify in a deal to expand its brand protection solutions. DoubleVerify fraud-filtering capabilities will include Connected TV (CTV), where fraud activity is on the rise.
News categories: Tremor Video, DoubleVerify, Oracle, Amy Guenel, Steven Woolway, Chris Stark, Advertising, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Tremor International acquires News Corp's Unruly
Jan 6, 2020 – Tremor International (AIM: TRMR) has reached an agreement with News Corp (Nasdaq: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) to acquire Unruly, News Corp's programmatic video marketplace. The deal marks the start of a three-year partnership with News Corp.
News categories: Tremor, News Corp, Unruly, Ofer Druker, Rebekah Brooks, Robert Thomson, Norm Johnston, Advertising, Big Data, MandA, Worldwide
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
- Survey shows 27% of U.S. households plan to cut cable TV in 2021
- Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
- Synamedia integrates security and watermarking with Akamai
- Five-year CAGR of 1.1% for pay-TV revenues in Thailand