Digital TV News: Unruly
VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
Jan 13, 2022 – VIDAA has selected Unruly as its Sell-side Platform (SSP) enabling global access to its video and native display media. VIDAA will also integrate Unruly’s ad server to enable greater control over CTV ad delivery.
News categories: Unruly, VIDAA, Kenneth Suh, Guy Edri, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Tremor signs global partnership with VIDAA for ACR data
Oct 26, 2021 – Tremor International (AIM/NASDAQ: TRMR) has announced an exclusive partnership with VIDAA. The agreement sees Tremor's platform gain exclusive access to VIDAA's ACR data, both in the US and internationally.
News categories: Tremor, VIDAA, Ofer Druker, Guy Edri, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
Tremor International acquires Spearad
Oct 19, 2021 – Tremor International (NASDAQ/AIM: TRMR) has acquired Spearad, a CTV video ad server and media management platform built for broadcasters and TV content companies to deliver TV-like experiences in CTV and OTT environments.
News categories: Tremor, Spearad, Ofer Druker, Erhard Neumann, Mark Thielen, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, Worldwide
Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
Apr 14, 2021 – Research from Tremor Video and Unruly, carried out with MTM Global, shows that nearly three-quarters (72%) of US digital advertising professionals believe that CTV reaches target audiences more effectively than linear TV.
News categories: Tremor Video, MTM Global, Justin Chadwick, Shana Kohen, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
UK media buyers think CTV more effective than linear TV
Mar 25, 2021 – According to research released by Unruly, more than two-thirds (67%) of UK digital advertising professionals think connected TV (CTV) is a more effective ad channel than linear TV.
News categories: Unruly, MTM, Alex Khan, Rebecca Waring, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, UK
Unruly launches self-service tools for CTV and OTT publishers
Jan 27, 2021 – Unruly has launched a self-service platform, UnrulyX CTRL, that enables publishers to set up programmatic deals across their CTV, video and banner inventory, giving advertisers around the world access to their audiences.
News categories: Unruly, Kenneth Suh, David Leviev, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Unruly to offer ad inventory on LG Smart TVs
Nov 10, 2020 – Unruly has announced a global partnership with LG Electronics that enables advertisers around the world to access native smart TV ad placements through its supply-side platform (SSP), UnrulyX.
News categories: Unruly, LG Electronics, Ken Suh, Edward Lee, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Unruly and Publica bring linear TV ad buying techniques to OTT/CTV
Nov 9, 2020 – Unruly has announced a deal with Publica that gives CTV and OTT publishers access to ad pod monetization and automated deal management tools. Unruly and Publica will enable publishers to provide advertisers with similar buying techniques to linear TV.
News categories: Unruly, Publica, Kenneth Suh, Ben Antier, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
CTV more effective than linear in driving consumer behaviors
Aug 25, 2020 – Unruly has released a report on consumer attitudes and consumption habits around connected TV (CTV) during the COVID-19 pandemic. One takeaway is that CTV advertising performs better than linear TV across key indicators.
News categories: Unruly, Terence Scroope, Advertising, Big Data, COVID-19, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, UK, USA
- Vewd For Automotive enables premium entertainment in Skywell electric SUV
- WarnerMedia adds 4.3 million HBO Max and HBO subscribers in 4Q 2021
- 5G-MAG joins forces with DVB on the future of TV over 5G
- LG Ads introduces suite of Guaranteed Outcome-based media offerings
- Breezeline selects Vecima and TiVo to support its expansion
- Bitcentral acquires Powr.tv
- Friend MTS extends content protection deal with Lega Serie A
- Cinedigm launches streaming channels on AR glasses with Nreal
- NextGen TV broadcasting begins in Green Bay, WI
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 69,000 in 4Q 2021
- TV shipments expected to reach 217 million units in 2022
- Vodafone Portugal launches hands-free entertainment and Smart Home hub with UEI
- Evoca expands to Denver with Altitude Sports
- European Parliament agrees Digital Services Act (DSA) proposal
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 25.1% in 2021
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market