Digital TV News: VTC
Brightcove launches OTT Flow X, powered by Accedo
May 21, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced the launch of OTT Flow X, powered by Accedo, enabling both companies to expand their direct-to-consumer products and deliver solutions that address all points in the OTT continuum.
News categories: Accedo, Brightcove, Fredrik Andersson, Anil Jain, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Anevia helps Vietnam's VTC to launch OTT service
May 17, 2018 – Anevia is helping Vietnam Television Corporation (VTC) to launch an over-the-top (OTT) service for subscribers. Launched at the end of April, VTC Now is available on Apple and Google market places.
News categories: Anevia, Vietnam Television Corp, Grégory Samson, Nguyen Ngoc Tuan, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Vietnam
VTC Vietnam selects Brightcove for OTT streaming
May 1, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced that Vietnam Television Corporation (VTC) has launched VTC NOW, an OTT streaming service utilising the Brightcove video platform. VTC NOW is a subscription-based service, offering VOD and Live content.
News categories: Brightcove, VTC, Ben Morrell, Nguyen Kim Trung, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Vietnam
Vietnam's VTC launches OTT video service with Accedo
Apr 5, 2018 – Accedo has announced that Vietnamese broadcaster, VTC Digital Television, is using Accedo One’s Studio Professional UX platform to power VTC Now, the newly-launched direct-to-consumer, over-the-top (OTT) video service.
News categories: Accedo, VTC, Matt Kossatz, Nguyen Ngoc Tua, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, OTT, Smart TV, UX, Vietnam
TeamCast supports VTC's transmitter upgrade to DVB-T2 in Vietnam
Mar 21, 2017 – TeamCast has announced that it is contributing to the migration of DTT from DVB-T to DVB-T2 in Vietnam. Vietnam Television Corporation (VTC) has selected TeamCast's DVB-T/T2 TWISTER exciters.
News categories: TeamCast, VTC, Eric Pinson, Do Hoang Kien, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Terrestrial, Vietnam
FPT Telecom awarded pay TV licence in Vietnam
Aug 8, 2013 – Vietnam's Ministry of Information and Communications has granted pay TV licenses to FPT Telecom. The firm will be allowed to offer analogue cable TV across Vietnam, except in major cities. Digital cable TV it will be able to offer nationwide.
News categories: FPT Telecom, Cable TV, Digital TV, Regulation, Vietnam
VTCI Selects Entone's FusionTV for Cloud Services
Dec 13, 2011 – Entone has announced that Valley Telephone Cooperative (VTCI) has selected its FusionTV™ solution to power the delivery of hybrid TV services. VTCI provides a full range of telecommunications services to rural communities in South Texas.
News categories: Entone, VTCI, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, USA
Sigma Designs and Vietnam Multimedia Corporation Establish Joint Venture
Apr 18, 2011 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) and Vietnam Multimedia Corporation (VTC) have announced that they have reached an agreement to establish a joint venture to develop and market set-top boxes, smart energy products and home connectivity solutions.
News categories: Sigma Designs, VTC, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Vietnam
Saigon Postel launches IPTV in Vietnam
Jul 13, 2010 – The Saigon Post and Telecommunications Services Corporation (SPT) and Digital Communication, owned by the Vietnam Multimedia Corporation (VTC) have launched an IPTV service in Vietnam.
News categories: Saigon Post and Telecommunications, Digital TV, IPTV, Vietnam
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership
- TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
- OFIVE TV partners with Amagi for distribution to FAST platforms
- Comscore provides audience measurement currency to Spectrum Reach
- Global Smart TV household ownership to exceed 50% by 2026
- Innovid quantifies CTV impact on advertising in the U.S.
- HbbTV releases Targeted Advertising specification for TV sets in STB markets
- TheViewPoint supports OTT monetization at Caracol TV
- Altice USA introduces Optimum and Suddenlink 4K streaming device
- ThinkAnalytics integrates Gracenote Personalized Imagery
- CNN+ streaming service to launch in Q1 2022
- Verimatrix CA chosen for digital TV switchover initiative in Nigeria