Digital TV News: iWedia
SEI Robotics selects iWedia Live TV App for retail hybrid devices
Nov 9, 2022 – SEI Robotics and iWedia have announced that they have worked together to integrate iWedia's Live TV application on SEI's retail hybrid devices, improving the customer experience for the satellite market.
News categories: SEI Robotics, iWedia, Jeff Yin, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Android TV, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
ZTE integrates iWedia's Live TV app for Android TV
Nov 10, 2022 – ZTE and iWedia are collaborating to launch iWedia's Live TV application on ZTE's retail hybrid devices. As the most used application on Android TV devices, Live TV app represents the basis for delivering a premium user experience.
News categories: iWedia, ZTE, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Wuxin, Android TV, Apps, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
SDMC and iWedia collaborate on 4K Android TV hybrid STB
Nov 9, 2022 – SDMC and iWedia have announced that they have collaborated on the development of a 4K Android TV hybrid set-top box from SDMC that integrates Google's Common Broadcast Stack with a Live TV app developed by iWedia.
News categories: iWedia, SDMC, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Ryan Yan, Android TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Skyworth's Strong-branded SRT420 STB integrates Live TV app from iWedia
Nov 8, 2022 – iWedia and Skyworth, under its brand name of Strong, have announced a partnership to facilitate the delivery of iWedia's Live TV application for retail hybrid Android devices.
News categories: iWedia, Skyworth, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Charlie Zheng, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
iWedia provides Android TV Custom Launcher for Innopia
Nov 8, 2022 – iWedia and INNOPIA have announced that iWedia's Android TV Custom Launcher will feature in Innopia's Android TV STBs. The white-label launcher features STAGE, a modern UI with multiscreen capability.
News categories: iWedia, Innopia, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Dr. Heewon Park, Android TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
DigiCAP and iWedia create ATSC 3.0-hybrid HDMI dongle
Oct 13, 2022 – DigiCAP and iWedia have collaborated to create the first ATSC 3.0-Hybrid HDMI dongle of its kind. The solution, named AirCaster, enables an integrated user experience between NEXTGEN TV and OTT.
News categories: iWedia, DigiCAP, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Pete Han, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
iWedia to deliver Live TV app for Google TV and Android TV devices
Sep 28, 2022 – iWedia is working with Google to develop and deliver a Live TV application for Google TV and other Android TV OS devices. The Live TV app has been licensed by Shenzhen Chuangwei-RGB Electronics.
News categories: iWedia, Hans-Jürgen Desor, Android TV, Digital TV, Europe, Set Top Box, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
Pearl TV and iWedia fast track ATSC 3.0 A/344 development on Android TV
Sep 8, 2022 – Pearl TV and iWedia have launched a program that accelerates and streamlines the path for adoption of NEXTGEN TV technology by consumer electronic makers producing smart TVs and related devices at volume in the Android TV marketplace.
News categories: iWedia, Pearl TV, Hans-Juergen, Android TV, ATSC 3, Digital TV, IBC2022, Smart TV, USA
RT-RK and iWedia partner on OTT application development for the car
Sep 7, 2022 – RT-RK and iWedia have announced a joint offer for OTT application development for the car. The solution is built on iWedia's media player together with RT-RK's know-how in DRM, ABR streaming, and Android Automotive OS system integration.
News categories: RT-RK, iWedia, Milenko Beric, Hans-Jürgen Désor, Digital TV, IBC2022, In-Car, Streaming, Worldwide
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
- Better Software Group and Red Bee Media power Nordisk Film+
- Broadpeak simplifies content replacement at video service providers
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD tiers to boost global AVOD revenues