Digital TV News: AD Digital
Amagi and AD Digital support launch of TV Aparecida FAST channel
Nov 7, 2023 – Amagi has announced that TV Aparecida has launched its first FAST channel with the support of Amagi's infrastructure and AD Digital's expert system integration services.
News categories: Amagi, AD Digital, TV Aparecida, Ronaldo Dias, Daniela Souza, Hugo Nascimento, Milene Marques, Tassiana Moreira, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming
Newco to launch FAST channels in Brazil with Amagi and AD Digital
Aug 11, 2023 – Amagi and AD Digital have partnered with Newco to launch and distribute Newco's FAST channels. The channels – New Brasil and Empreender – will launch on Samsung TV Plus' TVP Brazil platform.
News categories: Amagi, AD Digital, Newco, Srinivasan KA, Daniela Souza, Paulo Saad, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
SBT launches FAST channel with Amagi and AD Digital
Aug 7, 2023 – Amagi has announced that Sistema Brasileiro de Televisão (SBT) has partnered with Amagi and AD Digital to launch, distribute and monetize its first FAST channel, TV Zyn.
News categories: Amagi, AD Digital, SBT, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
DR to use content delivery and UX platform from Massive
Oct 26, 2018 – DR, Denmark’s national public service broadcaster, has selected Massive Interactive to overhaul its OTT streaming service. The OTT service, called DRTV, has been redesigned from the ground up to refresh its core offering for consumers across the country.
News categories: Massive Interactive, DR, Ron Downey, Kristian Waneck, Denmark, Digital TV, Streaming, UX
Sagemcom STBs integrated with Minerva 10
Jan 5, 2017 – Sagemcom and Minerva have announced the integration of their solutions to provide IPTV operators a turnkey solution for new services. Sagemcom’s set‐top box is built around a quad digital core from Broadcom.
News categories: Sagemcom, Minerva, Olivier Taravel, Jean‐George Fritsch, CES2024, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Rising Popularity of 3D Content Drives the Global 3D TV Market
Jul 17, 2012 – According to Global Industry Analysts (GIA) the market for 3D TVs is projected to exceed 200 million units by 2018, primarily driven by increased consumer interest, falling prices of 3D TVs, and the introduction of 3D standards.
News categories: Global Industry Analysts, Digital TV, Market Research, Metaverse, Smart TV
Oregan™ releases hybrid media browser combining digital terrestrial and over the top video capabilities
Aug 24, 2011 – Oregan Networks has launched a new hybrid version 4.2 of its software, which delivers Broadcast and Internet Protocol media functionalities in a single software stack. Demonstrations on low cost silicon platforms will be held at IBC 2011.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Conditional Access, DRM, IBC2023, ISDB-T, Middleware, SBTVD, Set Top Box, Streaming, Terrestrial
ACCESS Showcases Technologies and Services for the New Mobile Revolution at Mobile World Congress
Feb 2, 2010 – ACCESS CO. has announced its participation at GSMA Mobile World Congress 2010. Highlights of the exhibit include NetFront™ Living Connect, ACCESS' comprehensive home networking software solution designed to support DLNA specifications.
News categories: ACCESS CO., ELSE Ltd, Middleware, Mobile, MWC23, Smart Home
Informa Announces Digital TV World Summit 2009
Aug 14, 2009 – This November 2009 Informa Telecoms and Media continues its strong tradition of delivering high-quality speakers, topical debate and unrivalled networking opportunities at the Digital TV World Summit, 17th-18th November, London.
News categories: Digital TV World Summit, Informa Telecoms & Media, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, Satellite, Show, Streaming, Terrestrial
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery