Digital TV News: ADTH
NBCUniversal launches Peacock Ad Manager with tvScientific
Apr 29, 2022 – NBCUniversal has announced a partnership with tvScientific to launch Peacock Ad Manager, a self-service ad buying platform with full-funnel attribution measurement. Peacock Ad Manager givse advertisers access to the full breadth of NBCUniversal’s streaming portfolio.
News categories: tvScientific, NBCUniversal, Jason Fairchild, Krishan Bhatia, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
ADTH and Tolka debut ATSC 3.0 receivers at NAB Show 2022
Apr 20, 2022 – Atlanta DTH will debut two additions to its product range at the NAB Show. Developed in partnership with Tolka, the products are its new ATSC 3.0 Gateway TV receiver and DGI-NexGen-Solo ultra-compact USB-powered plug-in ATSC 3.0 digital TV receiver.
News categories: Atlanta DTH, Tolka, ATSC 3, Digital TV, NABShow, Set Top Box, USA
Disney Advertising trials expanded cross-platform measurement
Mar 1, 2022 – Disney Advertising has announced that is building expanded measurement solutions with longstanding collaborators Samba TV, ComScore and Nielsen through trials with agency powerhouses Omnicom Media Group and Publicis Media.
News categories: Disney Advertising, Samba TV, Publicis, Comscore, Lisa Valentino, Ashwin Navin, John Muszynski, Carol Hinnant, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Atlanta DTH announces ATSC 3.0 Gateway TV receiver
Feb 22, 2022 – Atlanta DTH has announced the addition of a dual tuner ATSC 3.0 Gateway to its product portfolio. The box allows free-to-air television programs to be viewed on a smart TV receiver. The box has built-in Wi-Fi for viewing on second screen devices.
News categories: Atlanta DTH, ATSC 3, Digital TV, NABShow, Set Top Box, USA
SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
Jan 20, 2022 – VIZIO has announced that SLING TV is now available on VIZIO SmartCast TVs. SmartCast users across America can access the SLING app to watch the live content they love, plus over 150,000 on demand shows and movies.
News categories: VIZIO, SLING TV, Katherine Pond, Seth Van Sickel, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Atlanta DTH announces compact USB ATSC 3.0 TV receiver
Jan 11, 2022 – Atlanta DTH has announced a USB 2.0 plug-in compact digital terrestrial TV tuner for connection to Android TV, Android, Windows and Linux devices. The ADTH DGI-NexGen-Solo provides access to all locally receivable FTA channels.
News categories: Atlanta DTH, Susan Zhang, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Hardware, USA
Discovery makes investment in OpenAP
Jan 10, 2022 – OpenAP and Discovery, Inc. (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) have announced that Discovery will become a minority owner of OpenAP, the advanced advertising company bringing scale to audience-based campaigns in television.
News categories: Discovery, Inc., OpenAP, Jim Keller, David Levy, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Opt2Me launches pay TV solution for local U.S. ISPs
Dec 9, 2021 – Shift 2 Stream has launched an end-to-end hybrid cloud Pay TV as-a-service platform optimized for rural and regional ISPs wanting to add Pay TV and video streaming services without the complexity of traditional IPTV systems.
News categories: Shift 2 Stream, Mirada, Steve Calzone, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
AWS powers global rollout and increased personalization of discovery+
Dec 1, 2021 – AWS (NASDAQ: AMZN) is powering the vast majority of Discovery’s infrastructure needs to deliver its discovery+ on-demand streaming video service, its digital services, and more than 450 linear TV channels to viewers around the world.
News categories: Amazon Web Services, Discovery, Inc, Kathrin Renz, Avi Saxena, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029