Digital TV News: AirConsole
VANTIVA demonstrates latest CPE solutions at CES 2023
Jan 4, 2023 – At CES, VANTIVA will be demonstrating an array of solutions around new innovations, including Wi-Fi 7, 5G FWA, connected fitness and a hybrid set-top box/soundbar, for the connected home market.
News categories: VANTIVA, Luis Martinez-Amago, Android TV, Big Data, CES2023, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
SDMC and AirConsole offer casual gaming solution for operators
Nov 9, 2022 – SDMC Technology has announced a partnership with AirConsole. AirConsole enables users of SDMC's devices to play casual multiplayer games on their TV boxes, using their smartphones as a controller.
News categories: SDMC, AirConsole, David Li, Anthony Cliquot, Digital TV, Gaming, Set Top Box, Worldwide
BMW and AirConsole to bring casual gaming to vehicles in 2023
Oct 11, 2022 – AirConsole and the BMW Group will bring casual gaming into new BMW vehicles, starting next year. The AirConsole technology enables games to be instantly delivered over-the-air and to control them using smartphones.
News categories: AirConsole, BMW, Anthony Cliquot, Stephan Durac, Digital TV, Gaming, In-Car, Worldwide
Zappware launches 180+ games in partnership with AirConsole
Sep 9, 2022 – Zappware has announced a partnership with AirConsole, a cloud-based video game console developed by N-Dream. Casual gamers can play multiplayer AirConsole games using their smartphone as a controller – no other hardware is required.
News categories: Zappware, AirConsole, Ives Decraene, Anthony Cliquot, Digital TV, Gaming, IBC2023, Worldwide
Vewd and AirConsole bring casual gaming to the TV
May 31, 2022 – Vewd and AirConsole have announced a partnership that simplifies the distribution of casual gaming to TVs. The joint solution allows service providers to offer gaming without the need for additional hardware.
News categories: Vewd, AirConsole, Amanda Oleson, Anthony Cliquot, Apps, Digital TV, Gaming, Worldwide
3SS shows Android-based automotive entertainment UX at CES
Jan 7, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that its 3Ready Product Framework is now integrated as part of a modular automotive demo platform, a simulator which serves to give a taste of the future of the in-car entertainment experience.
News categories: 3SS, SUPER RTL, Bosch, AirConsole, Tomasz Dzikowski, Robert Dube, CES2023, Digital TV, In-Car, UX, Worldwide
3SS and Cinemo enable in-car entertainment experiences
Dec 20, 2021 – 3SS and Cinemo have announced a technology collaboration to bring entertainment to cars. Their combined solution brings super-aggregation to the car, with passengers able to access a rich array of pre-integrated third-party content and apps.
News categories: 3SS, Cinemo, Tomasz Dzikowski, Pierre Donath, Robert Dube, CES2023, Digital TV, In-Car, Middleware, Streaming, Worldwide
AirConsole casual gaming for TrueID TV Box users in Thailand
May 3, 2021 – AirConsole has announced a casual gaming partnership with True Digital Group, the digital arm of Thailand's True Corporation, for its TrueID TV service. AirConsole games use the player's smartphone as a game controller.
News categories: AirConsole, True Digital Group, Anthony Cliquot, Marco Guida, Android TV, Digital TV, Gaming, Set Top Box, Thailand
ACCESS and AirConsole bring cloud gaming to the car
Mar 29, 2021 – ACCESS has announced that it has partnered with N-Dream to bring its cloud-gaming platform, AirConsole, to the car. ACCESS will enable multiplayer gaming through its IVI platform and car-centric App Store.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, N-Dream, Sven Eckoldt, Dr Neale Foster, Anthony Cliquot, Digital TV, Gaming, In-Car, Worldwide
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126