Digital TV News: Amdocs
Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
Sep 13, 2021 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced a multi-year renewal agreement with izzi, a leading cable TV operator in Mexico. As part of this agreement, Vubiquity will continue to provide content licensing and processing for the izzitv service.
News categories: Vubiquity, izzi, Anthony Goonetilleke, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico
Vubiquity to provide ocilion with content-as-a-service
Aug 4, 2021 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has been selected by ocilion to provide content for 50-plus telecommunication operators across Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Luxembourg.
News categories: Amdocs, ocilion, Hans Kühberger, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Switzerland
Tangerine Global and MediaKind launch TV-as-a-Service offering
Mar 31, 2021 – Tangerine Global and MediaKind have announced the availability of CITRUS MediaFirst TVaaS (TV-as-a-Service). Vubiquity will provide the content of over 300 channels integrated into CITRUS MediaFirst.
News categories: MediaKind, Tangerine Global, Amdocs, Steve Payne, Greg Pasetta, Raman Abrol, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Worldwide
Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
Sep 22, 2020 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that it will be providing content licensing and digital supply chain solutions to support Liberty Global's video and TV platforms and Virgin Media's on-demand services.
News categories: Vubiquity, Liberty Global, Darcy Antonellis, Chris Van Der Linden, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, UK
AT&T Mexico goes live with OTT services powered by Amdocs Media
May 7, 2020 – Amdocs Media (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that AT&T Mexico has gone live with MarketONE on the public cloud. MarketONE streamlines OTT partner integrations by reducing the cost and complexity of integrating and managing OTT providers.
News categories: Amdocs, AT&T, Anthony Goonetilleke, Janna Ducich, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, Streaming
Vubiquity to power VOD stores at Partner TV in Israel
May 7, 2020 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that it will power Partner TV's (NASDAQ, TASE:PTNR) VOD store with premium Electronic Sell-Through (EST) titles and will continue to provide the content library for its TVOD store.
News categories: Vubiquity, Partner Communications, Darcy Antonellis, Isaac Benbenisti, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel
Vubiquity powers TVOD service for StarHub
May 7, 2020 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ:DOX) has announced that it has completed the provisioning of premium entertainment content from all major Hollywood studios to StarHub’s transaction-based TV on demand (TVOD) service.
News categories: Vubiquity, StarHub, Darcy Antonellis, Yann Courqueux, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Singapore
A1 Telekom partners with Vubiquity for TVOD launch in Bulgaria
Dec 9, 2019 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that it will provide A1 Bulgaria with fully managed end-to-end content management and processing services to support the roll-out of A1's first TVoD platform in the region.
News categories: Vubiquity, A1 Bulgaria, Darcy Antonellis, Mihail Semerdzhiev, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
Amdocs showcases Media Marketplace at The NAB Show in Las Vegas
Apr 8, 2019 – Amdocs Media (NASDAQ: DOX) will be showcasing its Media Marketplace at The NAB Show. Amdocs Media Marketplace helps video service providers promote their content offerings, while also using intelligence from past interactions to offer a more personalized customer experience.
News categories: Amdocs, Darcy Antonellis, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, UX, Worldwide
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform