Digital TV News: Anthony Cliquot
SDMC and AirConsole offer casual gaming solution for operators
Nov 9, 2022 – SDMC Technology has announced a partnership with AirConsole. AirConsole enables users of SDMC's devices to play casual multiplayer games on their TV boxes, using their smartphones as a controller.
News categories: SDMC, AirConsole, David Li, Anthony Cliquot, Digital TV, Gaming, Set Top Box, Worldwide
BMW and AirConsole to bring casual gaming to vehicles in 2023
Oct 11, 2022 – AirConsole and the BMW Group will bring casual gaming into new BMW vehicles, starting next year. The AirConsole technology enables games to be instantly delivered over-the-air and to control them using smartphones.
News categories: AirConsole, BMW, Anthony Cliquot, Stephan Durac, Digital TV, Gaming, In-Car, Worldwide
Zappware launches 180+ games in partnership with AirConsole
Sep 9, 2022 – Zappware has announced a partnership with AirConsole, a cloud-based video game console developed by N-Dream. Casual gamers can play multiplayer AirConsole games using their smartphone as a controller – no other hardware is required.
News categories: Zappware, AirConsole, Ives Decraene, Anthony Cliquot, Digital TV, Gaming, IBC2022, Worldwide
Vewd and AirConsole bring casual gaming to the TV
May 31, 2022 – Vewd and AirConsole have announced a partnership that simplifies the distribution of casual gaming to TVs. The joint solution allows service providers to offer gaming without the need for additional hardware.
News categories: Vewd, AirConsole, Amanda Oleson, Anthony Cliquot, Apps, Digital TV, Gaming, Worldwide
AirConsole casual gaming for TrueID TV Box users in Thailand
May 3, 2021 – AirConsole has announced a casual gaming partnership with True Digital Group, the digital arm of Thailand's True Corporation, for its TrueID TV service. AirConsole games use the player's smartphone as a game controller.
News categories: AirConsole, True Digital Group, Anthony Cliquot, Marco Guida, Android TV, Digital TV, Gaming, Set Top Box, Thailand
ACCESS and AirConsole bring cloud gaming to the car
Mar 29, 2021 – ACCESS has announced that it has partnered with N-Dream to bring its cloud-gaming platform, AirConsole, to the car. ACCESS will enable multiplayer gaming through its IVI platform and car-centric App Store.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, N-Dream, Sven Eckoldt, Dr Neale Foster, Anthony Cliquot, Digital TV, Gaming, In-Car, Worldwide
AirConsole cloud gaming for all Xiaomi Android TV devices
Mar 1, 2021 – Xiaomi is partnering with AirConsole for the distribution of AirConsole's multiplayer cloud gaming platform. The app now will be featured on Xiaomi's Mi TV and Mi Box to millions of users worldwide.
News categories: AirConsole, Xiaomi, Anthony Cliquot, Wang Dong, Digital TV, Gaming, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
AirConsole and XL Home turn Android TVs into Gaming Consoles
Jun 5, 2020 – XL Axiata will distribute AirConsole's online video game console for casual games to its XL Home customer base in Indonesia. AirConsole is a cloud based video game console accessible using a computer or smart TV.
News categories: AirConsole, XL Axiata, Anthony Cliquot, Abhijit Navalekar, Android TV, Apps, Digital TV, Gaming, Indonesia, Smart TV
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media