Digital TV News: Asaf Ashkenazi
IDC selects Verimatrix VCAS to protect sports broadcasts in Latin America
Aug 31, 2021 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) has announced that International Datacasting Corp. (IDC) has selected Verimatrix VCAS video encryption to protect the airing of sporting events for its broadcasting customers in Latin America.
News categories: Verimatrix, International Datacasting Corp, Asaf Ashkenazi, Diana Cantú, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Latin America
Verimatrix CA chosen for digital TV switchover initiative in Nigeria
Jul 19, 2021 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Renmore Partners has chosen its conditional access. Renmore Partners has a license to offer an alternative STB solution for the Nigerian digital switchover project.
News categories: Verimatrix, Renmore Partners, Asaf Ashkenazi, Zahid Mirza, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Nigeria, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Verimatrix multi-DRM solution integrates NexPlayer SDK
Jun 2, 2021 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced a partnership with NexStreaming. Verimatrix has integrated the company's NexPlayer multi-screen player SDK into its Verimatrix Multi-DRM Core solution.
News categories: Verimatrix, NexStreaming, Asaf Ashkenazi, Carlos Lucas, Content Protection, Digital TV, Media Player, Worldwide
Proximus Luxembourg selects Verimatrix VCAS
Apr 29, 2021 – Proximus Luxembourg has deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS). Verimatrix VCAS arms the company with centralized and scalable rights management for its multi-screen offerings.
News categories: Verimatrix, Proximus, Asaf Ashkenazi, Nuno Lopes, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Luxembourg
Verimatrix releases multi-DRM SaaS solution
Apr 26, 2021 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) has announced the expansion of its cloud-based SaaS offering, with the release of Verimatrix Multi-DRM Core service. The release enables a scalable DRM system to be set up within minutes.
News categories: Verimatrix, Asaf Ashkenazi, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
Feb 24, 2021 – Beenius has announced that MultTV, a consortium of 13 Brazilian ISPs, has upgraded its existing IPTV system with the Beenius OTT solution. Currently, MultTV is offering services and products to 40+ operators.
News categories: Beenius, MultTV, Verimatrix, Broadpeak, Martin Zorz, Luiz Adolfo Gewers, Asaf Ashkenazi, Brazil, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, UX
Okko Sport integrates Verimatrix watermarking against piracy
Feb 10, 2021 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Okko Sport has selected Verimatrix to assist in preventing unauthorized sports broadcasts. Okko Sport has integrated Verimatrix Watermarking into its broadcasts.
News categories: Verimatrix, Okko Sport, Asaf Ashkenazi, Oleg Manzha, Digital TV, Russia, Streaming, Watermarking
Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5
Nov 18, 2020 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) has announced general availability of its Verimatrix Watermarking anti-piracy technology for HTML5, enabling users to attach a signature to each viewer on an HTML5 streaming platform.
News categories: Verimatrix, Asaf Ashkenazi, Martin Bergenwall, Digital TV, HTML5, Watermarking, Worldwide
Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
Oct 28, 2020 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Agile Content (BME Growth: AGIL.MC) has expanded its protected video service to include Verimatrix Multi-DRM serviced by the Verimatrix Secure Cloud for their AgileTV OTT offering.
News categories: Verimatrix, Agile Content, Asaf Ashkenazi, Monica Rayo, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Spain, Streaming
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform