Digital TV News: Asaf Ashkenazi
Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
Oct 28, 2020 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Agile Content (BME Growth: AGIL.MC) has expanded its protected video service to include Verimatrix Multi-DRM serviced by the Verimatrix Secure Cloud for their AgileTV OTT offering.
News categories: Verimatrix, Agile Content, Asaf Ashkenazi, Monica Rayo, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, OTT, Spain
Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
Sep 28, 2020 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Armstrong has deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) alongside the recent incorporation of the TiVo platform into its STBs.
News categories: Verimatrix, Armstrong, Asaf Ashkenazi, Mike Giobbi, Chris Mley, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Cyta selects Verimatrix for its IPTV service
Jul 27, 2020 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that the Cyprus Telecommunications Authority (Cyta) is to secure its IPTV services with the capabilities offered by the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) framework.
News categories: Verimatrix, Cyta, Asaf Ashkenazi, Content Protection, Cyprus, Digital TV, IPTV, Watermarking
Altibox takes Verimatrix security into the Cloud
Jun 30, 2020 – Verimatrix, (Paris: VMX) has announced that Altibox Norway is to move its security framework into the Verimatrix Secure Cloud. In the Cloud, Altibox can more easily optimize its end-to-end content security.
News categories: Verimatrix, Altibox, Asaf Ashkenazi, Jarle Johnsen, Conditional Access, Denmark, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Norway
Waoo takes TV Authentication and Analytics to the Cloud with Verimatrix
Apr 15, 2020 – Waoo has selected content security and analytics from Verimatrix (Paris: VMX). The lower capital investment and faster time-to-market of the SaaS services will provide Waoo with competitive advantage in the Danish market.
News categories: Verimatrix, Waoo, Asaf Ashkenazi, Ole Ørndrup, Big Data, Cable TV, Content Protection, Denmark, Digital TV, IPTV
Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
Apr 6, 2020 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced a partnership with Akamai to offer server-side watermarking. With the Verimatrix integration, Akamai customers can ensure that their premium video content stays protected.
News categories: Verimatrix, Akamai, Asaf Ashkenazi, Amit Kasturia, Content Protection, Digital TV, Watermarking, Worldwide
Verimatrix VCAS pre-integrated with Broadcom's Android TV platform
Mar 24, 2020 – Verimatrix (Euronext Paris: VMX) has integrated components of its content protection with Broadcom’s Android TV platform to speed time-to-market for video service providers looking to launch Android TV streaming, including 4K/UHD services.
News categories: Verimatrix, Broadcom, Asaf Ashkenazi, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mola.tv selects Verimatrix Multi-DRM for OTT in Indonesia
Feb 25, 2020 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Mola.tv, one of Indonesia’s largest OTT services, is secured by the Verimatrix Multi-DRM solution. Hosted via the Verimatrix Secure Cloud, with a SaaS model, Verimatrix Multi-DRM protects live and VOD content streamed by Mola.tv.
News categories: Verimatrix, Mola.tv, Asaf Ashkenazi, Argi Karunia, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Indonesia, OTT
TiBO deploys Verimatrix Multi-DRM in Albania
Feb 24, 2020 – Verimatrix, (Paris:VMX) has announced that Albania’s largest IPTV and OTT service provider TiBO has deployed Verimatrix Multi-DRM via the Verimatrix Secure Cloud to protect premium content that extends beyond traditional television.
News categories: Verimatrix, TiBO, Asaf Ashkenazi, Adnand Mahmuti, Albania, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, TV Everywhere
- Google's share of global digital media revenues declined in Q2
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service