Digital TV News: Cédric Hardouin
Viaccess-Orca and Wyplay build pre-integrated end-to-end TV platform
Jun 3, 2019 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) and Wyplay have joined forces to build a pre-integrated end-to-end TV platform. The platform is targeted at operators or content providers wishing to deploy best in class services while minimizing complexity and optimizing their internal resources.
News categories: Wyplay, Viaccess-Orca, Dominique Feral, Android TV, ANGA COM, Big Data, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca and Rambus strengthen security in TVs and STBs
Nov 28, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that it has collaborated with Rambus to strengthen its VO Shield Root of Trust (RoT) solution. The CryptoMedia Content Protection Core from Rambus complements VO Shield by enabling a hardware RoT to be embedded directly in the multimedia chipset of devices, including TVs and STBs.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Rambus, Cédric Hardouin, Bret Sewell, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart TV, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca selects Media Motive app test automation platform
Jan 19, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that it has chosen Media Motive’s M3µ test automation platform to automate testing for its mobile and web applications. Viaccess-Orca intends to use the Italian company’s solution to improve testing for validation purposes.
News categories: Media Motive, Viaccess-Orca, Giovanni Fiengo, Cedric Hardouin, Digital TV, Mobile, QoE, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca selects RT-RK to automate STB testing
Jan 3, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that it has selected RT-RK for its automated set-top box system. Viaccess-Orca intends to use the equipment to improve its testing process, when validating its partners’ hardware and software set-top box products.
News categories: RT-RK, Viaccess-Orca, Vukota Pekovic, Cédric Hardouin, CES2021, Digital TV, QoE, Set Top Box, Worldwide
STMicroelectronics selected by SmarDTV for NAGRA QuickStart STBs
Sep 9, 2014 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has announced that SmarDTV has chosen ST decoders for its SmarBOX product range, which will benefit from NAGRA technologies such as OpenTV 5 connectware and the NOCS3 hardware root-of-trust.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, SmarDTV, Cedric Hardouin, Hervé Mathieu, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES
- AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
- ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
- Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
- Bharti Airtel enters Ad Tech industry with Airtel Ads
- Broadpeak upgrades BkYou ad personalization solution
- Nigeria sets-up Digital Switch Over task force
- LG opens webOS Smart TV platform to other TV brands
- Cloud gaming to have huge impact on games distribution
- SpotX to serve as supply-side platform for Redbox
- Vestel brings Twitch to Smart TVs across Europe
- Cablenet rolls-out Amino STBs in Cyprus
- North American pay TV subscriber losses to slow
- discovery+ subscribers now number more than 11 million
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 133,000 in 4Q 2020
- Accedo acquires Hibox
- VIZIO Ads launches frequency control for Smart TV advertisers
- DVB approves DVB-TA watermarking and DVB Home Broadcast specs
- Roku releases 4Q 2020 results