Digital TV News: CANAL+ Platform
ADB integrates Netflix on second STB for Canal+ Platforma
Apr 29, 2020 – ADB has completed a second Netflix integration for Canal+ Platforma, on the operator's UltraBOX+ platform supplied by ADB. It follows a December 2019 implementation performed on the first edition of UltraBOX+.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Canal+ Platforma, Jacek Galik, Jarosław Kordalewski, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box
CANAL+ Poland exploring IPO
Jan 31, 2020 – ITI Neovision (CANAL+ Platforma) is working with shareholders and advisors to explore IPO options. Group CANAL+ intends to retain its role as the strategic shareholder of ITI Neovision SA regardless of such a process.
News categories: ITI Neovision, Digital TV, IPO, Poland, Satellite
CANAL+ Poland selects ADB UHD satellite solution
Sep 12, 2019 – ADB has announced that CANAL+ Platform has selected its UHD satellite solution to provide subscribers with advanced TV services in 4K. The solution provides features like multiple recordings, fast channel change and access to multi VOD libraries.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, CANAL+ Platform, Jacek Galik, Jarosław Kordalewski, Digital TV, IBC2020, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box
Canal+ Spain subscribers down another 59,500 in 2Q 2013
Jul 25, 2013 – Grupo Prisa has announced financial results for the first half of 2013. Canal+ Spain's satellite subscribers fell by 88,119 in the first half. Despite this, its market share grew because of higher falls at other operators.
News categories: Grupo PRISA, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Spain, Subscribers
Telenet announces Full Year 2007 results
Feb 18, 2008 – As of December 31, 2007 Telenet registered a total of 420,000 subscribers to one or more premium television services, comprising 391,000 iDTV subscribers, 25,000 Prime customers and 5,000 customers subscribing to premium content on the former UPC Belgium network.
News categories: Telenet, Earnings Release, Belgium, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers
Telenet announces First Half 2007 results
Aug 6, 2007 – By the end of the first half of 2007, Telenet (Euronext Brussels: TNET) had a total of 348,000 subscribers taking one or more premium television services, including 309,000 iDTV subscribers, 33,000 Prime customers (on the former Canal+ platform) and 6,000 customers subscribing to premium content on the former UPC Belgium network.
News categories: Belgium, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Subscribers
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 477,000 in 2Q 2020
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- Amagi delivers 30+ live and linear channels on The Roku Channel
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0