Digital TV News: Christophe Genevois
Neotion integrates Em-Sys Media-OS in NeoHome Smart Home Gateways
Sep 10, 2015 – Neotion has announced that it has selected Media-OS, the TV Operating System from Em-Sys, for the NeoHome Gateway that it is showing at IBC. With the Media-UI SDK, SmartHome applications can be embedded into a multiscreen media gateway.
News categories: Neotion, Em-Sys, Christophe Genevois, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC2023, Middleware, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION, Broadpeak and Eutelsat to show OTT over satellite at CSTB
Jan 23, 2015 – NEOTION has announced that it has teamed up with Broadpeak and Eutelsat to provide a solution to enable OTT services for smartphones, tablets and 4K screens delivered over satellite. The joint solution will be presented at CSTB 2015.
News categories: NEOTION, Broadpeak, Eutelsat, Christophe Genevois, Jacques Le Mancq, Content Distribution, CSTB, Digital TV, Gateway, Satellite, Worldwide
NEOTION selects Em-Sys Media-OS for DVBeacon media gateway
Sep 8, 2014 – Em-Sys has announced that NEOTION has selected its Media-OS TV operating system as the middleware for its DVBeacon Headless Home Media Gateway. NEOTION is demonstrating the DVBeacon concept at IBC2014.
News categories: Em-Sys, NEOTION, Abdelhak Radouani, Christophe Genevois, Digital TV, Gateway, HTML5, IBC2023, Middleware, Mobile, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION and ALCINEO present the world's first Conditional Access Module with built-in NFC technology
Sep 6, 2011 – NEOTION and ALCINEO have joined forces in developing the first Conditional Access Module with built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) technology, allowing secure data exchange between TV, CAM and mobile devices.
News categories: NEOTION, ALCINEO, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2023, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
NEOTION enables the world's first phone to Conditional Access Module (CAM) transaction using Naratte's Zoosh Technology
Sep 6, 2011 – CAM technology powered by Zoosh™ allows TVs to communicate with Phone/Tablets using inaudible sound eliminating the need for an NFC chipset AUBAGNE — NEOTION, the French company specializing in the design and manufacturing of DVB-CI and CI Plus Modules for Pay TV operators (Broadcast & Telecommunications) and Naratte, a Silicon Valley-based company developing near field […]
News categories: NEOTION, Naratte, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2023, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet
The first Conditional Access Module with GSM technology
Sep 6, 2011 – NEOTION has become the first pay-TV access module manufacturer to implement GSM technology into a Conditional Access Module (CAM). Once inserted into a DVB-CI Plus slot, NEOTION's GSM CAM connects the TV or STB to the mobile network.
News categories: NEOTION, Broadband, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2023, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework