Digital TV News: Christophe Genevois
Neotion integrates Em-Sys Media-OS in NeoHome Smart Home Gateways
Sep 10, 2015 – Neotion has announced that it has selected Media-OS, the TV Operating System from Em-Sys, for the NeoHome Gateway that it is showing at IBC. With the Media-UI SDK, SmartHome applications can be embedded into a multiscreen media gateway.
News categories: Neotion, Em-Sys, Christophe Genevois, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC2022, Middleware, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION, Broadpeak and Eutelsat to show OTT over satellite at CSTB
Jan 23, 2015 – NEOTION has announced that it has teamed up with Broadpeak and Eutelsat to provide a solution to enable OTT services for smartphones, tablets and 4K screens delivered over satellite. The joint solution will be presented at CSTB 2015.
News categories: NEOTION, Broadpeak, Eutelsat, Christophe Genevois, Jacques Le Mancq, Content Distribution, CSTB, Digital TV, Gateway, Satellite, Worldwide
NEOTION selects Em-Sys Media-OS for DVBeacon media gateway
Sep 8, 2014 – Em-Sys has announced that NEOTION has selected its Media-OS TV operating system as the middleware for its DVBeacon Headless Home Media Gateway. NEOTION is demonstrating the DVBeacon concept at IBC2014.
News categories: Em-Sys, NEOTION, Abdelhak Radouani, Christophe Genevois, Digital TV, Gateway, HTML5, IBC2022, Middleware, Mobile, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION and ALCINEO present the world's first Conditional Access Module with built-in NFC technology
Sep 6, 2011 – NEOTION and ALCINEO have joined forces in developing the first Conditional Access Module with built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) technology, allowing secure data exchange between TV, CAM and mobile devices.
News categories: NEOTION, ALCINEO, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2022, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
NEOTION enables the world's first phone to Conditional Access Module (CAM) transaction using Naratte's Zoosh Technology
Sep 6, 2011 – CAM technology powered by Zoosh™ allows TVs to communicate with Phone/Tablets using inaudible sound eliminating the need for an NFC chipset AUBAGNE — NEOTION, the French company specializing in the design and manufacturing of DVB-CI and CI Plus Modules for Pay TV operators (Broadcast & Telecommunications) and Naratte, a Silicon Valley-based company developing near field […]
News categories: NEOTION, Naratte, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2022, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet
The first Conditional Access Module with GSM technology
Sep 6, 2011 – NEOTION has become the first pay-TV access module manufacturer to implement GSM technology into a Conditional Access Module (CAM). Once inserted into a DVB-CI Plus slot, NEOTION's GSM CAM connects the TV or STB to the mobile network.
News categories: NEOTION, Broadband, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2022, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost ~1,925,000 subscribers in 2Q 2022
- Pay TV revenues in Australia to continue to decline
- Samba TV enters Spanish market via partnership with Smartclip
- Ad-supported Disney+ tier to launch in the U.S. on December 8th
- Foxxum launches RDK-based OS for Connected TVs
- Gracenote enables optimized program metadata distribution
- VIZIO Account simplifies subscriptions for its Smart TV customers
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes