Digital TV News: David Cutts
S&T, ACCESS and Pixsan offer combined solution for DVB and HbbTV
Apr 27, 2015 – Strategy & Technology, ACCESS Co, and Pixsan Digital Software have announced the launch of 'Project Uno', a software solution leveraging the Universal Television Kit (UTK) Shared Source base for hybrid TV.
News categories: S&T, ACCESS Co, Pixsan, David Cutts, Dr. Neale Foster, Jon Williams, Digital TV, HbbTV, MHEG-5, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK, Video Exchange, Worldwide
S&T provides security for OTT premium content on UK Freeview
May 20, 2014 – Strategy & Technology has built on its established Bastion security system to develop Bastion Pro. It is currently the only security offering for Freeview HD TVs that provides hardware authentication, thus enabling protection of premium content.
News categories: Strategy & Technology, David Cutts, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, Terrestrial, UK
Complete Solution for streamed content available to Freeview and Freesat consumers
Aug 31, 2012 – Synapse TV brings together SimpleStream, S&T and Vision21 (V21) to deliver a one-stop solution to integrate over the top internet video into digital broadcasting systems.
News categories: Strategy & Technology, SimpleStream, Vision21, IBC2022, MHEG-5, Streaming, UK
MHEG Features As Part Of Asian DVB-T2 Transmission Trial
Feb 28, 2011 – IMPALA has announced that MHEG is forming a key part of the DVB-T2 technology workshop and transmission trial immediately prior to Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union Digital Broadcasting Symposium in Malaysia.
News categories: IMPALA, Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union, DVB-T2, Malaysia, MHEG-5, Middleware, Terrestrial
IMPALA Welcomes New Advanced CI Plus Conformance Test Including MHEG Browser
Sep 7, 2010 – IMPALA, the International MHEG Promotion Alliance, has welcomed the news of a new, advanced CI Plus (CI+) test tool for ensuring compatible receivers conform to the latest specification.
News categories: IMPALA, CAM, MHEG-5
MHEG Community Welcomes RTÉ's Selection Of MHEG For Irish DTT
Aug 4, 2010 – IMPALA, the International MHEG Promotion Alliance, has welcomed the news that Ireland's public broadcaster RTÉ has selected MHEG as the interactive middleware for the rollout of its national DTT service.
News categories: IMPALA, RTÉ, Ireland, MHEG-5, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
ETSI Adds Hybrid TV Interaction Channel In MHEG Middleware Update
May 5, 2010 – IMPALA, the International MHEG Promotion Alliance, has announced that ETSI has published the latest version of the market-leading public standard interactive TV middleware as a formal European standard.
News categories: IMPALA, MHEG-5, Middleware
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV
- IAS offers ad verification solution on APS Connections Marketplace
- Charter to acquire assets of Maine-based Bee Line Cable
- FreeWheel: FAST channels redefining premium video distribution
- Frontier adds integrated billing for YouTube TV
- M2A Media to debut encoder-based ad insertion at 2023 NAB Show
- GTPL Hathway partners with Broadpeak for OTT service delivery
- ZEE5 now available on Astro's Ultra and Ulti boxes
- Emitel to pilot dynamic ad insertion system in Poland