Digital TV News: Digisoft.tv
Digisoft and Hambisana launch hybrid education/TV STB project in South Africa
Mar 15, 2013 – Digisoft.tv has announced a venture with Hambisana. Projects will centre around the delivery of television and education to under serviced areas. Connected set top boxes will be supplied with a keyboard and mouse, effectively delivering a low cost PC to be used with a consumer's own television.
News categories: Digisoft, Hambisana, Africa, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, South Africa
Edge-Core selects Digisoft.tv Iris OS for Set-Top Box
Mar 11, 2013 – Edge-Core Networks has selected Digisoft.tv as their middleware partner. Built on HTML5, Digisoft's Iris platform provides operators with the control and flexibility to deliver the right content to the right users.
News categories: Digisoft, Edge-Core, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Digisoft.tv adds HbbTV support to STB platform
Jan 28, 2013 – Digisoft.tv has announced the integration of HbbTV to its Iris platform for set-top boxes. The company will offer HbbTV as an open standard component of its DVB/Hybrid offering.
News categories: Digisoft.tv, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Digisoft.tv integrates MHEG from S&T
Dec 5, 2012 – Digisoft.tv has announced the integration of RedKey, the MHEG 5 engine from S&T, into its set-top box middleware stack, Iris. The company will offer MHEG, including interaction channel components, as a standard part of its DVB offering.
News categories: Digisoft.tv, Strategy & Technology, MHEG-5, Middleware
China Wi-Max Communications Enters Agreements to Develop IPTV in China
Sep 21, 2011 – China Wi-Max Communications (OTCBB: CHWM) has announced agreements with China CTV Television Network Center and with 3Screen Group/DigiSoft.tv. Together they will deliver a complete IPTV solution to CTVN's extensive subscriber market in China.
News categories: China Wi-Max, DigiSoft.tv, China, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV
PMT and Digisoft to deliver Terrestrial and Personalized TV across Russia
Sep 8, 2010 – Digisoft.tv has announced that Personal Media Technology (PMT) has extended its relationship with Digisoft to provide its DigiHost Service Delivery Platform for the delivery of terrestrial TV channels to TV viewers in Russia.
News categories: Digisoft.tv, OViVO, DVR, IBC2023, IPTV, Middleware, Russia, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Verimatrix Secures Enhanced Hybrid DVB-C/IP Digital TV Services for TelstraClear
Mar 23, 2010 – Verimatrix has announced New Zealand's TelstraClear (ASX: TLS) as a new DVB hybrid operator that will be securing its pay-TV revenue with the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for DVB.
News categories: Verimatrix, TelstraClear, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, New Zealand, Video Exchange
PMT Deploys Digisoft IPTV Service Delivery Platform in Russia
Dec 18, 2009 – Digisoft.tv has announced that Personal Media Technology (PMT) has selected its DigiHost IPTV Service Delivery Platform and Java Based Middleware for the delivery of Next Generation Personalized IP Video Services across the Russian Market.
News categories: Digisoft, OViVO, Digital TV, Middleware, Russia, Set Top Box, Streaming
Wotone Media and Digisoft.tv Join Forces for the Chinese Market
Dec 2, 2009 – Digisoft.tv and Wotone Group have announced that they have entered in to a strategic partnership to offer complete end to end service delivery solutions to IPTV, Cable and Hybrid operators in the Chinese market.
News categories: Digisoft, China, IPTV, Middleware, Video Exchange
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data