Digital TV News: Equativ
Pixalate releases Q3 2023 CTV SSP market share reports
Nov 6, 2023 – Pixalate has released its Q3 2023 CTV Supply Side Platform (SSP) Market Share Reports for Apple TV, Roku, Samsung TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, Market Research, North America, Streaming
Harmonic adds Google and Equativ to its ad-tech ecosystem
Sep 13, 2023 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that it is expanding its targeted advertising ecosystem through partnerships with ad tech platforms Google Ad Manager and Equativ.
News categories: Harmonic, Equativ, Google Ad Manager, Gil Rudge, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Streaming, Worldwide
Pixalate releases Q2 2023 SSP rankings for Connected TV
Aug 2, 2023 – Pixalate has released its Q2 2023 SSP rankings for Connected TV, featuring the top SSPs by open programmatic advertising market share for apps on the Samsung, Roku and Fire TV app stores in June 2023.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Asia, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, North America, Smart TV, Streaming
Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
Sep 29, 2022 – Red Bee Media, Nowtilus and Equativ (formerly Smart) have announced the launch of a jointly created FAST offering. High View is the debut customer, distributing the content on LG Smart TVs through LG Channels.
News categories: Red Bee Media, High View, LG Electronics, Nowtilus, Equativ, Steve Nylund, Alexander Trauttmansdorff, Chris Jo, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Smart TV, Streaming, Switzerland
Red Bee Media enters the FAST market with Red Bee Pulse
Sep 9, 2022 – Red Bee Media has announced the addition of FAST services to its Red Bee Pulse product. Red Bee’s scalable OTT virtual channel and advanced ad insertion capabilities help organisations launch FAST services quickly and grow digital audiences.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Nowtilus, Steve Russell, Patrick Knippel, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Equativ takes stake in Nowtilus
Jul 7, 2022 – Equativ has announced its strategic investment in Nowtilus. The move is the latest in a series of strategic acquisitions and partnerships that accelerates Equativ’s growth in the Connected TV (CTV) space.
News categories: Nowtilus, Equativ, Leander Carell, Arnaud Créput, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, Worldwide
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024