Digital TV News: Eric Freund
Amino to showcase world first dual mode Android TV device at IBC 2016
Sep 6, 2016 – Amino is to showcase at IBC 2016 a world first dual mode 4K UHD device that delivers Android TV capability alongside the company’s existing Enable software platform.
News categories: Amino, Donald McGarva, Eric Freund, Claus Weng, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2022, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Minerva certifies ADB’s IPTV wireless and 4K/UHD STB
May 19, 2016 – ADB has announced that Minerva Networks has certified it’s iTVFusion client on ADB's new 1761 series of STBs. The solution combines ADB’s expertise in personal TV and broadband connectivity with Minerva’s IPTV platform.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Minerva Networks, Peter Balchin, Eric Freund, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Cincinnati Bell selects Minerva to power enhanced television services
Oct 13, 2015 – Minerva Networks has announced that Cincinnati Bell has deployed Minerva’s platform to offer enhanced television services. artnering with Minerva, Cincinnati Bell is able to offer a full range of premium features.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Cincinnati Bell, Eric Freund, Mark Fahner, CableTecExpo, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
ALBtelecom selects Minerva Entertainment Delivery Platform
Sep 13, 2014 – Minerva Networks has announced that ALBtelecom, the incumbent telecommunication service provider in Albania, has selected Minerva’s Entertainment Delivery Platform to offer television services over its broadband network.
News categories: Minerva, ALBtelecom, Eric Freund, Floreta Zhulali, Albania, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware
Minerva demonstrates RDK-compliant solution for TV services over cable
Apr 29, 2014 – Minerva Networks has demonstrated a complete IP/QAM solution for the delivery of multiscreen television services to RDK gateways and connected consumer devices.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Eric Freund, Mukul Krishna, Apps, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Mobile, RDK, USA
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM
- AWS Clean Rooms launched
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire