Digital TV News: Eric Freund
Amino to showcase world first dual mode Android TV device at IBC 2016
Sep 6, 2016 – Amino is to showcase at IBC 2016 a world first dual mode 4K UHD device that delivers Android TV capability alongside the company’s existing Enable software platform.
News categories: Amino, Donald McGarva, Eric Freund, Claus Weng, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Minerva certifies ADB’s IPTV wireless and 4K/UHD STB
May 19, 2016 – ADB has announced that Minerva Networks has certified it’s iTVFusion client on ADB's new 1761 series of STBs. The solution combines ADB’s expertise in personal TV and broadband connectivity with Minerva’s IPTV platform.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Minerva Networks, Peter Balchin, Eric Freund, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Cincinnati Bell selects Minerva to power enhanced television services
Oct 13, 2015 – Minerva Networks has announced that Cincinnati Bell has deployed Minerva’s platform to offer enhanced television services. artnering with Minerva, Cincinnati Bell is able to offer a full range of premium features.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Cincinnati Bell, Eric Freund, Mark Fahner, Digital TV, IPTV, SCTE•ISBE, USA
ALBtelecom selects Minerva Entertainment Delivery Platform
Sep 13, 2014 – Minerva Networks has announced that ALBtelecom, the incumbent telecommunication service provider in Albania, has selected Minerva’s Entertainment Delivery Platform to offer television services over its broadband network.
News categories: Minerva, ALBtelecom, Eric Freund, Floreta Zhulali, Albania, Digital TV, IBC, IPTV, Middleware
Minerva demonstrates RDK-compliant solution for TV services over cable
Apr 29, 2014 – Minerva Networks has demonstrated a complete IP/QAM solution for the delivery of multiscreen television services to RDK gateways and connected consumer devices.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Eric Freund, Mukul Krishna, Apps, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Mobile, RDK, USA
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026
- SITI Networks launches apps and Android TV STB with Nagra
- FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
- Crackle app launches on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex
- Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
- Mowies optimizes cloud streaming workflow with Harmonic
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020
- Freeview Australia launches integrated HbbTV platform
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting