Digital TV News: Francesco Moretti
Fincons Group to present NEXTGEN TV platform at CES
Jan 3, 2020 – At CES, Fincons Group will be presenting its Smart Digital Platform (SDP) designed to accelerate Next Gen TV roll-out. The SDP introduces a publishing tool that enables automatic generation of applications, thus accelerating Hybrid TV and OTT service delivery.
News categories: Fincons, Francesco Moretti, Apps, ATSC 3.0, CES2021, Digital TV, Middleware, USA, Worldwide
Fincons to present Smart Digital Platform compatible with both HbbTV and ATSC 3.0
Nov 13, 2019 – Fincons Group has announced that it will be showcasing its Smart Digital Platform at this year’s HbbTV Symposium and Awards in Athens. The solution is the first to be entirely compatible with both European HbbTV and U.S. ATSC 3.0 standards.
News categories: Fincons Group, Francesco Moretti, Oliver Botti, ATSC 3.0, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
Fincons announces partnership with Bitmovin
Apr 8, 2019 – Fincons Group has announced a partnership with Bitmovin. The objective of the two businesses is to leverage their combined strengths to deliver innovative and future-proofed products, tailored solutions and services to the market.
News categories: Fincons Group, Bitmovin, Francesco Moretti, Oliver Botti, Stefan Lederer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Fincons Group and Mediamorph show combined expertise at NAB 2019
Apr 2, 2019 – Fincons Group will be showcasing highlights from its successful partnership with Mediamorph, the leading Content Value Management (CVM) cloud platform powering the largest entertainment companies in the world, at NAB 2019.
News categories: Fincons Group, Mediamorph, Francesco Moretti, Rob Gardos, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Verance and Fincons Group partner for Next Gen TV
Jan 22, 2019 – Verance has announced that it has partnered with Fincons Group. The partnership, targeting the U.S. and Europe, combines Fincons' expertise deploying HbbTV applications with Verance's watermark technology.
News categories: Verance, Fincons, Nil Shah, Francesco Moretti, ATSC 3.0, Content Identification, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, USA
Fincons Group enables launch of Mediaset's Smart TV advertising platform
Apr 4, 2018 – Fincons Group has been an enabler behind the launch of Publitalia 80’s advertising products ADD+Plus. Publitalia ’80 is now able to offer addressable advertising by leveraging Smart TV capabilities and broadband-broadcast convergence across all Mediaset’s portfolio.
News categories: Fincons Group, Publitalia ’80, Michele Moretti, Paola Colombo, Advertising, Digital TV, HbbTV, Italy, NABShow
- izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
- Bedrock streaming technology powers Salto
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- Gamut selects iSpot ACR for TV ad measurement
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K