Digital TV News: Frank Thorup
Canal Digital taps Xstream for iPad TVE app
Oct 23, 2014 – Canal Digital customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland can now see their favorite TV show and movies on their iPad with the recently launched Canal Digital GO iPad app, designed, developed and powered by Xstream.
News categories: Xstream A/S, Canal Digital, Frank Thorup, Tone Krohn Clausen, Apps, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, Sweden, TV Everywhere
Spark New Zealand selects OTT platform provider, Xstream
Aug 28, 2014 – Xstream has announced that Spark New Zealand (formerly Telecom NZ) has selected its video management platform, Xstream MediaMaker, for delivery of the new Spark OTT video service, Lightbox.
News categories: Xstream A/S, Spark, Lightbox, Mike McMahon, Frank Thorup, Content Distribution, IBC2022, New Zealand, Streaming
Xstream teams up with Conax to secure OTT services
Sep 11, 2013 – Conax and Xstream have announced a partnership to offer a flexible platform for secure delivery of OTT video services - enabling customers to protect, manage and monetize their online video content on all devices.
News categories: Xstream, Conax, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, Streaming
Pathé partners with Xstream for Widevine DRM on iOS and Android devices
May 21, 2013 – Xstream has announced that Pathé Thuis, one of Holland's leading online video-on-demand services, has selected Xstream to implement and deliver Widevine DRM for iOS and Android content delivery.
News categories: Widevine, Xstream, Pathé Thuis, Content Protection, DRM, Netherlands, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December