Digital TV News: Frank Thorup
Canal Digital taps Xstream for iPad TVE app
Oct 23, 2014 – Canal Digital customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland can now see their favorite TV show and movies on their iPad with the recently launched Canal Digital GO iPad app, designed, developed and powered by Xstream.
News categories: Xstream A/S, Canal Digital, Frank Thorup, Tone Krohn Clausen, Apps, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, Sweden, TV Everywhere
Spark New Zealand selects OTT platform provider, Xstream
Aug 28, 2014 – Xstream has announced that Spark New Zealand (formerly Telecom NZ) has selected its video management platform, Xstream MediaMaker, for delivery of the new Spark OTT video service, Lightbox.
News categories: Xstream A/S, Spark, Lightbox, Mike McMahon, Frank Thorup, Content Distribution, IBC2022, New Zealand, Streaming
Xstream teams up with Conax to secure OTT services
Sep 11, 2013 – Conax and Xstream have announced a partnership to offer a flexible platform for secure delivery of OTT video services - enabling customers to protect, manage and monetize their online video content on all devices.
News categories: Xstream, Conax, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, Streaming
Pathé partners with Xstream for Widevine DRM on iOS and Android devices
May 21, 2013 – Xstream has announced that Pathé Thuis, one of Holland's leading online video-on-demand services, has selected Xstream to implement and deliver Widevine DRM for iOS and Android content delivery.
News categories: Widevine, Xstream, Pathé Thuis, Content Protection, DRM, Netherlands, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media