Digital TV News: General Motors
Proof of vaccination required to attend CES 2022
Aug 18, 2021 – The Consumer Technology Association (CTA) has announced that CES 2022 will require in-person attendees to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. CES 2022 will take place in Las Vegas on January 5-8, 2022.
News categories: Consumer Technology Association, Gary Shapiro, CES2022, COVID-19, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
WarnerMedia acquires You.i TV
Dec 21, 2020 – WarnerMedia has completed its acquisition of You.i TV. The company’s You.i Engine One platform delivers video apps across mobile, tablet, game consoles, streaming devices, STBs and Smart TVs using a single codebase.
News categories: WarnerMedia, You.i TV, Jason Press, Apps, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
Oct 20, 2020 – AT&T and WarnerMedia have announced that select GM drivers will have access to WarnerMedia RIDE, offering video content on smartphones or tablets connected to AT&T-powered in-car Wi-Fi hotspots.
News categories: WarnerMedia, AT&T, General Motors, Barry Loudis, Sarita Rao, Santiago Chamorro, Digital TV, In-Car, Mobile, Streaming, USA
ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
Jan 16, 2020 – Innovid and the Association of National Advertisers (ANA) have released a study that reveals that connected TV (CTV) significantly extends reach, provides more interactivity and increases earned time over standard ad experiences.
News categories: Innovid, ANA, Jessica Hogue, Bob Liodice, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Simulmedia launches TV marketplace for Direct-to-Consumer marketers
Oct 31, 2018 – Simulmedia has launched a marketplace specifically designed for direct-to-consumer (D2C) marketers. For D2C brands, the marketplace will provide a single point of access into the massive reach of TV, with transparency on outcomes, fees, supplier media and data costs.
News categories: Simulmedia, Dave Morgan, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
SPARK Neuro closes $13.5 million Series A funding round
Aug 8, 2018 – SPARK Neuro has secured $13.5 million of Series A financing. SPARK Neuro evaluates ads, movies, trailers and other content by measuring brain and other nervous system activity to see exactly when people are engaged and when they are not.
News categories: SPARK Neuro, Spencer Gerrol, Big Data, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Microtune Announces Silicon Tuner Strategy to Bring High-Speed Digital TV to Automotive Market
Nov 13, 2007 – Microtune (NASDAQ: TUNE) has announced that its MT2060 tuner technology is deployed in a car TV receiver system of Kenwood. Kenwood uses four tuners in a diversity TV entertainment system that delivers ISDB-T digital TV and other data services to a vehicle.
News categories: Microtune, Kenwood, Digital TV, In-Car, ISDB-T, Japan, Mobile, Semiconductor
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.