Digital TV News: Gregory Samson
TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
Sep 21, 2020 – Anevia and Viaccess-Orca have announced the launch of an OTT TV platform in Bogotá with TV Red Digital. TV Red Digital will operate the platform as a white-label OTT TV resource available to Colombian ISPs.
News categories: Anevia, Viaccess-Orca, Grégory Samson, Carlos Ramos, Days Velazco, Colombia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV
Anevia completes OTT platform expansion with COLSECOR in Argentina
Sep 12, 2019 – Anevia has announced the completion of an OTT platform expansion for COLSECOR in Argentina. The expanded system will increase the capacity of COLSECOR’s Sensa platform which currently offers its subscribers more than 80 live OTT channels.
News categories: Anevia, COLSECOR, Grégory Samson, Miguel Factor, Argentina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
Com Net Inc. chooses Anevia to power OTT streaming
Oct 24, 2018 – Anevia has been chosen by Com Net Inc. (CNI) to deliver cloud DVR and CDN services as part of their hosted and managed OTT head-end. CNI works with Minerva Networks on its white label cloud video offering for pay TV operators in the US.
News categories: Anevia, Com Net Inc, Minerva Networks, Grégory Samson, Randy Plaisier, CableTecExpo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Anevia helps Vietnam's VTC to launch OTT service
May 17, 2018 – Anevia is helping Vietnam Television Corporation (VTC) to launch an over-the-top (OTT) service for subscribers. Launched at the end of April, VTC Now is available on Apple and Google market places.
News categories: Anevia, Vietnam Television Corp, Grégory Samson, Nguyen Ngoc Tuan, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Vietnam
France Télévisions optimizes its catch-up TV service with Arkena
Apr 29, 2015 – France Télévisions has selected the technology platform of Arkena to optimize francetv pluzz, its OTT catch-up TV offering for connected devices. The service has been launched on several set-top boxes, on the Internet and for other connected screens.
News categories: Arkena, France Télévisions, Gregory Samson, Stéphane Van Bosterhaudt,, Content Distribution, France, Mobile, Streaming
TF1 VIDEO chooses Arkena to operate its MYTF1VOD platform
Sep 8, 2014 – Arkena has announced that it has been chosen by TF1 VIDEO to provide the technical platform of its Video On Demand service MYTF1VOD - the premium transactional VOD service of the largest French broadcaster TF1.
News categories: Arkena, TF1, Tristan du Laz, Grégory Samson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, France, HbbTV, IBC2023, Streaming
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set