Digital TV News: INVERTO
Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
Nov 30, 2020 – Inverto has become the first company to pass DTG Testing and CAI’s newly launched European-wide assurance scheme for TV and Satellite distribution equipment known as the European IRS Certification Scheme (EICS).
News categories: DTG Testing, CAI, Inverto, Alex Buchan, Peter Sealey, Digital TV, Europe, LNB, Set Top Box
Inverto releases solution for RF video overlay distribution via FTTH
Jul 21, 2020 – Inverto has announced the launch of Unifiber - a product family addressing the increasing demand for reliable, high quality and cost effective solutions for distributing TV services over FTTH networks.
News categories: Inverto, Christophe Perini, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Fibre, Worldwide
Inverto adds new devices to its Unicable2 product range
Jul 1, 2015 – INVERTO has announced programmable LNB and Multiswitch products enabling installations with up to 32 satellite receivers connected over a single coax cable.
News categories: INVERTO, Gil Laifer, Yannick Laperche, Digital TV, LNB, Satellite, Smart Home, Worldwide
INVERTO collaborates with HISPASAT on SAT>IP product deployment
Sep 12, 2014 – HISPASAT and INVERTO have announced that they have been jointly working to validating and supporting SAT-IP products to facilitate its deployment within the HISPASAT footprint.
News categories: INVERTO, HISPASAT, Inés Sanz, Gil Laifer, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC2022, LNB, Satellite, Smart Home
Entropic reports second quarter 2014 results
Jul 30, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) has reported its results for the period ended June 30, 2014. For the quarter, Entropic reported net revenues of $50.2 million. This compares to $70.6 million in the second quarter of 2013.
News categories: Entropic, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Inverto develops digital satellite ODU with second generation Entropic IC
May 19, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Inverto Digital Labs have announced the Inverto Unicable II Multi-switch and Low Noise Block (LNB) products, based on Entropic's EN5520 digital Channel Stacking Switch (dCSS).
News categories: Entropic, Inverto, Gil Laifer, Al Servati, ANGA COM, Europe, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor
Inverto to unveil Unicable II LNB & Switch
Apr 3, 2014 – INVERTO has announced the availability of Unicable II, a new Unicable multi-switch and Low Noise Block (LNB) products, with up to 24 User Bands. The products conform to CENELEC standards EN50494 and EN50607.
News categories: INVERTO, Gil Laifer, LNB, Satellite, Worldwide
Entropic Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Results
Feb 5, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) has reported fourth quarter results. Net revenues for the year ended December 31, 2013 were $259.4 million, a decrease of 19% from the $321.7 million reported for the year ended December 31, 2012.
News categories: Entropic, Results, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Inverto ships Entropic-based Unicable multi-switch to DTH operator in India
Jan 21, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Inverto Digital Labs have announced that a major direct broadcast satellite operator in India has deployed Inverto's Quad Unicable™ multi-switch based on Entropic's Channel Stacking Switch.
News categories: Entropic, Inverto, Gil Laifer, Al Servati, India, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM
- AWS Clean Rooms launched
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026