Digital TV News: ISTV
MwareTV to demonstrate content delivery solution at Andina Link
Mar 1, 2022 – MwareTV is to exhibit at Andina Link (8–10 March) in Columbia, the trade fair in Latin America for TV and telecoms technology. MwareTV's presence follows on from two major wins in the region: at MultTV and ISTV in Brazil.
News categories: MwareTV, ISTV, Sander Kerstens, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
Comscore renews TV ratings deal with California Oregon Broadcasting
May 30, 2019 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) and California Oregon Broadcasting have announced an agreement for Comscore to exclusively provide measurement services to their television stations KOBI+ (NBC) and KOBI2 (ThisTV) in Medford, Ore. and KSLR (FOX) and KEVU (MyNet) in Eugene, Ore.
News categories: Comscore, KLSR-TV, KOBI-TV, Steve Walsh, Mark Metzger, Robert Wise, Advertising, Big Data, USA
Amis Telekom Selects Celeno to Support Nationwide IPTV in Slovenia and Croatia
Oct 26, 2010 – Celeno Communications has announced that the leading triple-play service provider in Slovenia and Croatia, Amis Telekom, has selected Celeno-enabled Wi-Fi Ethernet bridges to support its fast-growing 'AmisTV2.0' IPTV service.
News categories: Celeno Communications, Amis Telekom, BBWF, Croatia, IPTV, Semiconductor, Slovenia, Smart Home
ADB To Supply Advanced Cable Solution To Cabletel-Eurocom Bulgaria
Apr 27, 2010 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX:ADBN) has announced that it has signed an agreement with Bulgarian telecommunication operator CableTEL-Eurocom for the delivery of an advanced cable solution based on ADB's ADB-2840C set-top box.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, CableTEL, Bulgaria, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Zappware deploys iView middleware with Slovenian IPTV operator Amis
Mar 24, 2010 – Zappware has successfully deployed its iView middleware product with the Slovenian telecom operator Amis. Amis' digital TV service, dubbed 'AmisTV2.0', was commercially launched in September 2009 in Slovenia and Croatia.
News categories: Zappware, AmisTV, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Slovenia
AMIS Telekom to launch IPTV in Croatia
Sep 17, 2009 – AMIS Telekom will soon launch its 70-channel 'AmisTV' IPTV platform in Croatia, making it the fourth provider after MAXtv, Iskon.TV and OptiTV. The service is expected to be available from mid-October.
News categories: AMIS Telekom, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK
- Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 521,000 in 2Q 2022
- Freeview Play adds new content discovery tools