Digital TV News: Innovative Systems
63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV
Mar 27, 2023 – In a recent study commissioned by Innovative Systems and conducted by Pivot, 63% of rural Americans bundle their Internet and TV with the same telecommunications provider.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Pivot, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Innovative Systems renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
Mar 13, 2023 – Red Bee Media has signed a renewal with Innovative Systems enabling it to continue providing service providers with an engaging EPG experience using Red Bee's enhanced metadata.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Innovative Systems, Jason Marchese, Scott Sobolewski, Big Data, Digital TV, North America, UX
Amino and Innovative Systems complete Android TV integration
Jul 25, 2022 – Amino and Innovative Systems have announced the availability of their integrated Android TV managed service offering to bring a wider variety of content to a diverse population of subscribers.
News categories: Amino, Innovative Systems, Donald McGarva, Scott Sobolewski, Android TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA
ADB strengthens cooperation with MediaTek
Feb 8, 2022 – ADB has once again selected MediaTek as a chipset provider for its hybrid DVB / IPTV and OTT STB platforms. The ADB devices will be equipped with the high performance MT5751A (K8) SoC from MediaTek.
News categories: ADB, MediaTek, Krzysztof Biliński, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Sierra Nevada Communications selects Innovative Systems' middleware
Feb 27, 2020 – Sierra Nevada Communications is in the process of converting its legacy cable TV systems to video middleware provided by Innovative Systems. The company plans to migrate from its analog platform to provide an improved experience for their customers.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Sierra Nevada Communications, Jacob Lopes, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, USA
Telenor deploys pay TV system from ADB
Sep 13, 2019 – ADB has announced that Telenor has started to deploy ADB’s graphyne2 pay TV system to all subscribers connected to Telenor’s Cable and IP network. graphyne includes an ADB-designed Service Delivery Platform as well as client software.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Rolf Seibl, Apps, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Norway, Set Top Box, UX
CANAL+ Poland selects ADB UHD satellite solution
Sep 12, 2019 – ADB has announced that CANAL+ Platform has selected its UHD satellite solution to provide subscribers with advanced TV services in 4K. The solution provides features like multiple recordings, fast channel change and access to multi VOD libraries.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, CANAL+ Platform, Jacek Galik, Jarosław Kordalewski, Digital TV, IBC2023, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box
Indiana's ETC upgrades IPTV with Innovative Systems
Sep 17, 2018 – Serving ten counties in Southeastern Indiana, Enhanced Telecommunications Corporation (ETC) has chosen Innovative Systems as their new IPTV middleware vendor.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Enhanced Telecommunications Corp, Scott Ruwe, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
St. John Telco using IPTV middleware from Innovative Systems
Aug 2, 2018 – Covering a 250 square mile area of Washington state south of Spokane, St. John Telco is replacing their Cable TV system with IPTV using the Innovative Systems IPTV Middleware for the customer experience.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Eric Trump, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, USA
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC