Digital TV News: Interra Systems
MySatGo taps Interra Systems for linear and OTT service monitoring
Mar 30, 2023 – Interra Systems has announced that MySatGo is using its ORION suite to monitor its linear and OTT services across all locations to ensure audio-video quality while receiving reports for its live and VOD channels.
News categories: Interra Systems, MySatGo, Anupama Anantharaman, Imad Alawawdeh, Australia, Canada, Digital TV, Middle-East, QoE
Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
Jul 8, 2020 – Interra Systems has integrated its ORION-OTT end-to-end monitoring platform with the KeyOS multi-DRM platform from BuyDRM. ORION-OTT is a monitoring platform for quality assurance of ABR streams.
News categories: BuyDRM, Interra Systems, Christopher Levy, Anupama Anantharaman, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Interra and Skyline team up to improve quality of OTT services
May 5, 2020 – Interra Systems and Skyline Communications have announced an integration that gives broadcasters and OTT service providers a single, automated, end-to-end solution to efficiently manage OTT content workflow orchestration and quality alerts.
News categories: Interra Systems, Skyline Communications, Anupama Anantharaman, Steven Soenens, Digital TV, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
OTT monitoring and compliance market to expand at a CAGR of 15.8%
May 20, 2019 – With streaming rapidly becoming a high-priority investment area for media firms, the $62.0 million OTT monitoring and compliance (M&C) market is forecast to expand at a CAGR of 15.8% to reach $149.7 million by 2024, according to Frost & Sullivan.
News categories: Frost & Sullivan, Robert Cavin, Digital TV, Market Research, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Interra Systems adds support for Dolby Vision to its QC platform
Apr 18, 2019 – Interra Systems has extended itss partnership with Dolby. Interra Systems' BATON file-based quality control platform has now been integrated with Dolby Vision, a standard that enables high dynamic range (HDR) and wide color gamut (WCG) viewing experiences.
News categories: Interra Systems, Dolby, Vijeta Kashyap, Digital TV, QoE, Smart TV, Worldwide
Evertz launches Cloud-based SaaS platform for broadcast media
Apr 3, 2019 – Evertz Microsystems has announced its entry into the cloud based SaaS market with the launch of EVERTZ.iO. At NAB, Evertz will show EVERTZ.iO services for browse generation, technical metadata generation, content moderation, audio transcription, scene detection and text detection applications.
News categories: Evertz, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Israel's Hot uses Interra Systems to monitor QoE for linear and streaming TV
Sep 14, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that Hot, an Israeli cable operator, is using Interra Systems' monitoring solutions for its existing linear and new OTT services respectively. Nisko Technologies provided its expertise for the deployment.
News categories: Interra Systems, Hot, Kanishka Tongya, Sanjay Mittal, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC2023, Israel, QoE
Ster improves quality of VAST-formatted ads with Interra Systems
Sep 10, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that Ster, a video advertising provider in the Netherlands, has upgraded its Interra Systems' BATON QC platform in order to take advantage of Interra Systems' support for the IAB's Video Ad Serving Template (VAST) protocol.
News categories: Interra Systems, Ster, Penny Westlake, Marc Punte, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2023, Netherlands, QoE
Interra Systems first QC vendor to support IAB VAST protocol
Mar 28, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that its BATON® automated quality control (QC) solution now supports the IAB's Video Ad Serving Template (VAST) protocol, a universal XML specification for serving digital video ads to players.
News categories: Interra Systems, Ashish Basu, Advertising, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, Worldwide
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set