Digital TV News: Interra Systems
OTT monitoring and compliance market to expand at a CAGR of 15.8%
May 20, 2019 – With streaming rapidly becoming a high-priority investment area for media firms, the $62.0 million OTT monitoring and compliance (M&C) market is forecast to expand at a CAGR of 15.8% to reach $149.7 million by 2024, according to Frost & Sullivan.
News categories: Frost & Sullivan, Robert Cavin, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, QoE, Worldwide
Interra Systems adds support for Dolby Vision to its QC platform
Apr 18, 2019 – Interra Systems has extended itss partnership with Dolby. Interra Systems' BATON file-based quality control platform has now been integrated with Dolby Vision, a standard that enables high dynamic range (HDR) and wide color gamut (WCG) viewing experiences.
News categories: Interra Systems, Dolby, Vijeta Kashyap, Digital TV, QoE, Smart TV, Worldwide
Evertz launches Cloud-based SaaS platform for broadcast media
Apr 3, 2019 – Evertz Microsystems has announced its entry into the cloud based SaaS market with the launch of EVERTZ.iO. At NAB, Evertz will show EVERTZ.iO services for browse generation, technical metadata generation, content moderation, audio transcription, scene detection and text detection applications.
News categories: Evertz, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Israel's Hot uses Interra Systems to monitor QoE for linear and streaming TV
Sep 14, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that Hot, an Israeli cable operator, is using Interra Systems' monitoring solutions for its existing linear and new OTT services respectively. Nisko Technologies provided its expertise for the deployment.
News categories: Interra Systems, Hot, Kanishka Tongya, Sanjay Mittal, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, Israel, QoE
Ster improves quality of VAST-formatted ads with Interra Systems
Sep 10, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that Ster, a video advertising provider in the Netherlands, has upgraded its Interra Systems' BATON QC platform in order to take advantage of Interra Systems' support for the IAB's Video Ad Serving Template (VAST) protocol.
News categories: Interra Systems, Ster, Penny Westlake, Marc Punte, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2019, Netherlands, QoE
Interra Systems first QC vendor to support IAB VAST protocol
Mar 28, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that its BATON® automated quality control (QC) solution now supports the IAB's Video Ad Serving Template (VAST) protocol, a universal XML specification for serving digital video ads to players.
News categories: Interra Systems, Ashish Basu, Advertising, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, Worldwide
Interra Systems QC platform now interoperable with AWS Media Services
Jan 24, 2018 – Interra Systems’ end-to-end QC and monitoring systems are now interoperable with AWS Media Services, enabling video providers to reliably deliver live and on-demand content to consumers using cloud technology.
News categories: Interra System, AWS Elemental, Anupama Anantharaman, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
Partner Communications monitors OTT video quality with Interra Systems
Jan 12, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that Partner Communications is using Interra's ORION-OTT monitoring solution to check live and VOD content integrity and related network performance of ABR content for its multiscreen OTT service, Partner TV.
News categories: Interra Systems, Partner Communications, Kanishka Tongya, Raz Bartov, Israel, Mobile, OTT, QoE
ATEME partners with Interra Systems to optimise video QoE
Nov 30, 2017 – ATEME has announced a partnership with Interra Systems. The partnership will provide mutual customers with an efficient and cost-effective solution for delivering superior quality video experiences on multiple devices.
News categories: ATEME, Interra Systems, François Le Crom, Penny Westlake, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019
- Swisscom Box integrates voice assistant for TV and smart home control
- INNOPIA, Amlogic and Verimatrix offer Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid platform
- EU cable revenue hits all-time high of €24 billion in 2018
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost 1.74 million subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Disney+ passes 10 million sign-ups since launching
- Orange launches Djingo voice assistant
- Netflix and Nickelodeon form multi-year output deal
- Fincons to present Smart Digital Platform compatible with both HbbTV and ATSC 3.0
- Telefónica announces Movistar Living Apps for its STBs
- Sunrise terminates plan to buy UPC Switzerland
- Astro Malaysia releases Astro Ultra Box
- DVB approves DVB-I specification
- Partner Communications selects Broadpeak for server-side ad insertion
- Irdeto and Amlogic launch Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid STB platform
- INNOPIA becomes Netflix Hailstorm Hybrid partner with Synaptics and NAGRA
- Synaptics VideoSmart SoC approved for Widevine CAS on Android TV