Digital TV News: Jason He
Foxxum and rlaxx TV acquired by ZEASN
Aug 1, 2023 – ZEASN has acquired Foxxum and rlaxx TV. The move is intended to position ZEASN as the leading independent provider of CTV operating systems and AVOD/FAST products in the market.
News categories: ZEASN, Foxxum, rlaxx TV, Jason He, Ronny Lutzi, Digital TV, IBC2023, MandA, Smart TV, Streaming, TV OS, Worldwide
Globoplay app for Philips and AOC TVs via partnership with ZEASN
Nov 2, 2021 – ZEASN has announced a partnership with Globo. As part of the deal, the biggest Brazilian streaming service, Globoplay, has been made available via a native solution on the latest Philips and AOC smart TVs.
News categories: ZEASN, TPV, Globo, Jason He, Eduardo Brunoro, Fernando Ramos, Apps, Brazil, Smart TV, Streaming
AOC Brazil launches Smart TV powered by ZEASN
Dec 18, 2020 – ZEASN has announced the arrival of its Whale OS Turnkey Solution in Brazil. In partnership with TPV Group, the Whale OS powered AOC Smart TV Series 6305 (Model 50U6305) has launched in Brazil.
News categories: ZEASN, AOC Brazil, TPV Group, Jason He, Brazil, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, UX
iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
Nov 26, 2020 – ZEASN has announced a partnership with iQIYI International (NASDAQ: IQ). Through the partnership, the iQIYI app has been made available on tens of millions of ZEASN supported smart devices across the world.
News categories: ZEASN, iQIYI, Jason He, Apps, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Cinedigm brings OTT portfolio to ZEASN powered Smart TVs
Sep 2, 2020 – Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) and ZEASN have announced a partnership to bring Cinedigm’s OTT channels and content to Smart TVs powered by ZEASN's Whale OS, including those from from Philips, Magnavox, and AOC.
News categories: Cinedigm, ZEASN, Tony Huidor, Jason He, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
ZEASN launches ad-supported live streaming service
Aug 28, 2020 – ZEASN has announced the launch of WhaleLive, an ad-supported streaming service on Philips Smart TVs providing consumers with free access to a wide selection of news, movies, kids, music, sports and entertainment channels.
News categories: ZEASN, Raymond Chung, Jason He, Apps, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Smart TV, Streaming, Switzerland, UK
Cinedigm re-launches Viewster app on Philips TVs with ZEASN
Jan 9, 2020 – Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) has announced, through joint efforts with ZEASN, the re-launch of its Viewster AVOD service, now available via TV manufacturer Philips. The Viewster app was developed using Cinedigm’s own application development platform.
News categories: Cinedigm, ZEASN, Philips, Tony Huidor, Jason He, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
ACCESS and ZEASN usher in next gen Smart TV experiences
Sep 6, 2018 – ACCESS and ZEASN have announced that they have combined ACCESS’ expertise in connected entertainment with ZEASN’s smart TV app store and embedded OS. The joint solution is based on ACCESS’ NetFront™ Browser BE and ZEASN’s TV store and WhaleOS.
News categories: ACCESS CO, ZEASN, Dr. Neale Foster, Jason He, Apps, Digital TV, HTML5, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio