Digital TV News: Jason He
AOC Brazil launches Smart TV powered by ZEASN
Dec 18, 2020 – ZEASN has announced the arrival of its Whale OS Turnkey Solution in Brazil. In partnership with TPV Group, the Whale OS powered AOC Smart TV Series 6305 (Model 50U6305) has launched in Brazil.
News categories: ZEASN, AOC Brazil, TPV Group, Jason He, Brazil, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, UX
iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
Nov 26, 2020 – ZEASN has announced a partnership with iQIYI International (NASDAQ: IQ). Through the partnership, the iQIYI app has been made available on tens of millions of ZEASN supported smart devices across the world.
News categories: ZEASN, iQIYI, Jason He, Apps, OTT, Smart TV, Worldwide
Cinedigm brings OTT portfolio to ZEASN powered Smart TVs
Sep 2, 2020 – Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) and ZEASN have announced a partnership to bring Cinedigm’s OTT channels and content to Smart TVs powered by ZEASN's Whale OS, including those from from Philips, Magnavox, and AOC.
News categories: Cinedigm, ZEASN, Tony Huidor, Jason He, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, Worldwide
ZEASN launches ad-supported live streaming service
Aug 28, 2020 – ZEASN has announced the launch of WhaleLive, an ad-supported streaming service on Philips Smart TVs providing consumers with free access to a wide selection of news, movies, kids, music, sports and entertainment channels.
News categories: ZEASN, Raymond Chung, Jason He, Apps, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, OTT, Smart TV, Switzerland, UK
Cinedigm re-launches Viewster app on Philips TVs with ZEASN
Jan 9, 2020 – Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) has announced, through joint efforts with ZEASN, the re-launch of its Viewster AVOD service, now available via TV manufacturer Philips. The Viewster app was developed using Cinedigm’s own application development platform.
News categories: Cinedigm, ZEASN, Philips, Tony Huidor, Jason He, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, Worldwide
ACCESS and ZEASN usher in next gen Smart TV experiences
Sep 6, 2018 – ACCESS and ZEASN have announced that they have combined ACCESS’ expertise in connected entertainment with ZEASN’s smart TV app store and embedded OS. The joint solution is based on ACCESS’ NetFront™ Browser BE and ZEASN’s TV store and WhaleOS.
News categories: ACCESS CO, ZEASN, Dr. Neale Foster, Jason He, Apps, Digital TV, HTML5, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV, Worldwide
- TCL launches Roku TV models in the UK
- OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.
- Ericsson publishes 2021 Mobility Report
- DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts
- Freecaster secures Live and VOD content with BuyDRM
- Conviva publishes first State of Streaming Advertising report
- TiVo signs MobiTV agreement with the NCTC
- KBS selects ATEME broadcast encoders
- Amino working with PCCW Media to renew Now TV UX
- Zappware-powered A1 Xplore TV comes to Fire TV sticks
- SES renews Comcast Technology Solutions distribution agreement
- Riivi chooses Norigin Media for Smart TV app testing
- NexStreaming releases NexPlayer for Nintendo Switch
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Piracy still a major challenge in the Nordics