Digital TV News: Jason He
AOC Brazil launches Smart TV powered by ZEASN
Dec 18, 2020 – ZEASN has announced the arrival of its Whale OS Turnkey Solution in Brazil. In partnership with TPV Group, the Whale OS powered AOC Smart TV Series 6305 (Model 50U6305) has launched in Brazil.
News categories: ZEASN, AOC Brazil, TPV Group, Jason He, Brazil, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, UX
iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
Nov 26, 2020 – ZEASN has announced a partnership with iQIYI International (NASDAQ: IQ). Through the partnership, the iQIYI app has been made available on tens of millions of ZEASN supported smart devices across the world.
News categories: ZEASN, iQIYI, Jason He, Apps, OTT, Smart TV, Worldwide
Cinedigm brings OTT portfolio to ZEASN powered Smart TVs
Sep 2, 2020 – Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) and ZEASN have announced a partnership to bring Cinedigm’s OTT channels and content to Smart TVs powered by ZEASN's Whale OS, including those from from Philips, Magnavox, and AOC.
News categories: Cinedigm, ZEASN, Tony Huidor, Jason He, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, Worldwide
ZEASN launches ad-supported live streaming service
Aug 28, 2020 – ZEASN has announced the launch of WhaleLive, an ad-supported streaming service on Philips Smart TVs providing consumers with free access to a wide selection of news, movies, kids, music, sports and entertainment channels.
News categories: ZEASN, Raymond Chung, Jason He, Apps, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, OTT, Smart TV, Switzerland, UK
Cinedigm re-launches Viewster app on Philips TVs with ZEASN
Jan 9, 2020 – Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) has announced, through joint efforts with ZEASN, the re-launch of its Viewster AVOD service, now available via TV manufacturer Philips. The Viewster app was developed using Cinedigm’s own application development platform.
News categories: Cinedigm, ZEASN, Philips, Tony Huidor, Jason He, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, Worldwide
ACCESS and ZEASN usher in next gen Smart TV experiences
Sep 6, 2018 – ACCESS and ZEASN have announced that they have combined ACCESS’ expertise in connected entertainment with ZEASN’s smart TV app store and embedded OS. The joint solution is based on ACCESS’ NetFront™ Browser BE and ZEASN’s TV store and WhaleOS.
News categories: ACCESS CO, ZEASN, Dr. Neale Foster, Jason He, Apps, Digital TV, HTML5, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV, Worldwide
- VisualOn launches WatchParty co-watching solution
- Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer first vehicles with Fire TV for Auto
- U.S. pay TV providers lost over 5 million subscribers in 2020
- OTT NOW! from Stoneroos powers SportsTribal
- OTT video streaming in APAC now reaches 392 million people
- Megacable launches OTT service powered by Viaccess-Orca
- No growth expected for Latin America pay TV
- More than 150 million smart speakers sold in 2020
- LG and Sony led OLED TV gains in advanced TV market in Q4
- 63% of TV viewers in the EU5 watch ad-supported streaming
- Slow growth for OTT pay TV in Latin America
- Australia pay TV market to decline at 2.6% CAGR over next five years
- MediaTek releases 4K Smart TV IC with integrated AI processing unit
- SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
- Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online
- Virgin TV 360 now available to all Virgin Media customers
- TVbeat to provide audience insights for OSN
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering