Digital TV News: Jason He
AOC Brazil launches Smart TV powered by ZEASN
Dec 18, 2020 – ZEASN has announced the arrival of its Whale OS Turnkey Solution in Brazil. In partnership with TPV Group, the Whale OS powered AOC Smart TV Series 6305 (Model 50U6305) has launched in Brazil.
News categories: ZEASN, AOC Brazil, TPV Group, Jason He, Brazil, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, UX
iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
Nov 26, 2020 – ZEASN has announced a partnership with iQIYI International (NASDAQ: IQ). Through the partnership, the iQIYI app has been made available on tens of millions of ZEASN supported smart devices across the world.
News categories: ZEASN, iQIYI, Jason He, Apps, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Cinedigm brings OTT portfolio to ZEASN powered Smart TVs
Sep 2, 2020 – Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) and ZEASN have announced a partnership to bring Cinedigm’s OTT channels and content to Smart TVs powered by ZEASN's Whale OS, including those from from Philips, Magnavox, and AOC.
News categories: Cinedigm, ZEASN, Tony Huidor, Jason He, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
ZEASN launches ad-supported live streaming service
Aug 28, 2020 – ZEASN has announced the launch of WhaleLive, an ad-supported streaming service on Philips Smart TVs providing consumers with free access to a wide selection of news, movies, kids, music, sports and entertainment channels.
News categories: ZEASN, Raymond Chung, Jason He, Apps, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Smart TV, Streaming, Switzerland, UK
Cinedigm re-launches Viewster app on Philips TVs with ZEASN
Jan 9, 2020 – Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) has announced, through joint efforts with ZEASN, the re-launch of its Viewster AVOD service, now available via TV manufacturer Philips. The Viewster app was developed using Cinedigm’s own application development platform.
News categories: Cinedigm, ZEASN, Philips, Tony Huidor, Jason He, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
ACCESS and ZEASN usher in next gen Smart TV experiences
Sep 6, 2018 – ACCESS and ZEASN have announced that they have combined ACCESS’ expertise in connected entertainment with ZEASN’s smart TV app store and embedded OS. The joint solution is based on ACCESS’ NetFront™ Browser BE and ZEASN’s TV store and WhaleOS.
News categories: ACCESS CO, ZEASN, Dr. Neale Foster, Jason He, Apps, Digital TV, HTML5, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- Roku launches player line-up for Germany
- 5G Broadcast and DTT can share UHF band and broadcast infrastructure
- SVOD household penetration in Malaysia to reach 27% in 2025
- Accedo powers Arabic SVOD service from TenTime
- Wurl unveils performance marketing service for streamers
- Origin selects Kantar for UK media measurement
- Germany to overtake the UK by SVOD subscribers
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way