Digital TV News: Jerome Blanc
m:tel selects Keepixo OTT encoders
Jan 11, 2016 – Keepixo has announced that m:tel in Bosnia and Herzegovina has selected Keepixo transcoders and mosaic generators for its OTT multiscreen service. The transcoders are used to deliver channels using Apple HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) to a variety of devices.
News categories: Keepixo, m:tel, Jerome Blanc, Aleksandar Veselinovic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming
Keepixo and INSIDE Secure complete Microsoft PlayReady integration
Sep 8, 2015 – Keepixo and INSIDE Secure have announced the successful completion of Microsoft PlayReady integration to secure end-to-end delivery of HEVC content. The solution is being deployed by a North American operator.
News categories: Keepixo, INSIDE Secure, Microsoft, Jerome Blanc, Martin Bergenwall, George Ayad, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2022, IPTV, Media Player, Mobile, North America
Keepixo tests HEVC encoder interoperability with STMicroelectronics' SoCs
Jun 16, 2015 – Keepixo has announced the successful completion of HEVC tests using Keepixo's Genova encoding solution running on STMicroelectronics' latest-generation Ultra-HD HEVC 10-bit STiH418 system-on-chip (SoC).
News categories: Keepixo, STMicroelectronics, Jérôme Blanc, Ismail Allalcha, Content Distribution, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
T-Mobile launches mobile TV with Allegro DVT transcoders
Mar 2, 2015 – Allegro DVT has announced that T-Mobile Czech Republic is launching Mobile TV. T-Mobile has selected Allegro DVT's transcoders to build the OTT platform that makes the Mobile TV service available to T-Mobile's 6 million subscribers.
News categories: Allegro DVT, T-Mobile Czech Republic, Jerome Blanc, Milan Hába, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK
- Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 521,000 in 2Q 2022
- Freeview Play adds new content discovery tools