Digital TV News: Jimmy Chen
Broadpeak powers OTT service from Taiwan Broadband Communications
Jul 12, 2018 – Broadpeak has announced that Taiwan Broadband Communications (TBC) has launched an OTT service called TBC GO using Broadpeak's CDN solutions. TBC has deployed Broadpeak's BkS400 HTTP video cache servers and BkM100 video delivery manager.
News categories: Broadpeak, Taiwan Broadband Communications, Jacques Le Mancq, Jimmy Chen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Taiwan
NAGRA powers new OTT service for Taiwan Broadband Communications
Jun 6, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it is providing an OTT platform for Taiwan Broadband Communications (TBC). Powered by NAGRA’s OpenTV Suite, TBC’s OTT service will give consumers 'on-the-go' access to live TV plus advanced features such as VOD.
News categories: NAGRA, Taiwan Broadband Communications, Stéphane Le Dréau, Jimmy Chen, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Taiwan, UX
Taiwan Broadband Communication deploys second video delivery system from Harmonic
Sep 6, 2017 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Taiwan Broadband Communication (TBC) has recently deployed a second Harmonic headend to support its CATV service. Using Harmonic's products, TBC delivers 120 HD and 64 SD channels to subscribers.
News categories: Harmonic, Taiwan Broadband Communication, Tony Berthaud, Jimmy Chen, Cable TV, Content Distribution, IBC2019, Taiwan
Taiwan's TBC launches digitized platform powered by NAGRA OpenTV 5
Nov 11, 2016 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Taiwan Broadband Communications (TBC), one of the leading multi-system cable operators in Taiwan, has rolled out a newly digitized platform powered by OpenTV 5.
News categories: NAGRA, Taiwan Broadband Communications, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Jimmy Chen, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Taiwan
Taiwan Broadband Communications selects NAGRA OpenTV 5 Connectware
Apr 9, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Taiwan Broadband Communications (TBC) has selected NAGRA’s OpenTV 5 connectware to power its next generation digital TV platform. TBC will deploy a platform combining broadcast and Internet TV services while ensuring content remains secure on any device.
News categories: NAGRA, Taiwan Broadband Communications, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Jimmy Chen, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Taiwan, TV Everywhere
- Minerva to power Dhiraagu's TV services in the Maldives
- BritBox chooses Deltatre as front-end and UX design partner
- ADB builds satellite STB platform with MediaTek
- GatesAir TV transmission deal with Doordarshan expanded to Northern India
- Live video streaming to have 91 million subscribers by 2024
- Amobee to integrate LiveRamp IdentityLink to enhance targeting
- Telia Carrier offers direct connectivity for MOBITV streaming TV apps
- Ocean Blue Software releases CI Plus 2.0 Host software stack
- FPT Play selects ATEME for OTT headend in Vietnam
- VIZIO SmartCast TVs to get Chromecast built-in update with Disney+ support
- Edgeware and ENENSYS form alliance
- US telecom and pay-TV service revenue to rise to $419.4bn by 2024
- Swisscom IPTV media streaming box powered by Synaptics
- Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
- Kantar and VTION roll out OTT Audience Measurement for India
- iQIYI's watermarking system passes ChinaDRM Lab evaluation test
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019