Digital TV News: Jump Data
JUMP announces QoE solution powered by Mux
Mar 3, 2022 – JUMP has announced the launch of JUMP QoE. Backed by Mux Data, the JUMP QoE solution analyzes the quality of video service users have on their platform in order to make data-driven actions that can improve the experience.
News categories: JUMP Data-Driven Video, Mux, Inc, Jerónimo Macanás, Eric Elia, Big Data, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
Jump and Float Left offer data-driven solution for OTT personalization
Oct 27, 2020 – Jump and Float Left have announce a personalization tool for Flicast – Float Left’s flagship end-to-end OTT solution. The tool tracks and analyzes content consumption patterns and content similarities to generate video recommendations.
News categories: Jump Data, Float Left, Jerónimo Macanás, Tom Schaeffer, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
Sep 15, 2020 – Accedo has worked with Watch Brasil on its SVOD service. The video service is exclusively available to Watch Brasil’s roster of ISP clients in Brazil, enabling them to deliver video content to their customers' TVs.
News categories: Accedo, Watch Brasil, Paloma Santucci, Mauricio Almeida, Apps, Brazil, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming
Jump personalization technology powers Watch Brasil
Jun 2, 2020 – JUMP Data-Driven Video has announced that Watch Brasil will be powered by JUMP’s Deep Recommender. Watch Brasil will incorporate the JUMP Deep Recommender solution into their video service technology stack.
News categories: JUMP, Watch Brasil, Jerónimo Macanás, Mauricio Almeida, Big Data, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UX
JUMP releases data-driven UX solution based on AI analytics
Sep 3, 2018 – JUMP has announced the commercial release of its Jump Data-Driven UX. Customers using the solution alongside a dynamic video experience management platform can benefit from automatic UX changes based on customer data analysis and according to a defined set of KPIs.
News categories: JUMP, Jerónimo Macanás, Digital TV, IBC2022, UX, Worldwide
NexStreaming pre-integrates Jump Data-as-a-Service platform
Mar 21, 2017 – NexStreaming has announced that NexPlayer SDK is pre-integrated with the Jump DaaS (Data as a Service) Platform. Video service providers will now deliver the best user experience with their video apps while providing a complete Insights platform for NexStreaming customers.
News categories: Jump, NexStreaming, Jerónimo Macanás, Jesús Herrero, Carlos Lucas, Big Data, Digital TV, Media Player, Video Exchange, Worldwide
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December