Digital TV News: Kjetil Horneland
Vimond and Sixty partner to deliver rich online video experiences
Mar 29, 2018 – Sixty has announced that it has partnered with Vimond Media Solutions to provide interactive graphics capability to Vimond’s powerful and highly scalable online video platform. Vimond will integrate Sixty’s interactive TV solution, Ease Live.
News categories: Sixty, Vimond, Kjetil Horneland, Glenn S. Pedersen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Sixty partners with Unified Streaming
Sep 11, 2017 – Sixty has announced a partnership with Unified Streaming to enable operators to provide Ease Live powered rich and deep interactive cross platform streaming services. Unified Streaming is Sixty’s first streaming partner.
News categories: Sixty, Unified Streaming, Kjetil Horneland, Simon Westbroek, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Sixty integrates Ease TV with Huawei Envision
Sep 7, 2017 – Sixty has announced that it has integrated its Ease TV user interface framework with Huawei Envision. Ease TV uses the Huawei Envision Open API to provide a powerful and flexible hybrid video solution for operator customers.
News categories: Sixty, Huawei, Kjetil Horneland, Martin Chen, Digital TV, IBC, Set Top Box, UX
Sixty attracts investment to fund future growth
Jul 24, 2017 – Sixty has announced that it has raised 26 million NOK in total from Alden AS, Vanguard Invest AS and Mowinckel Management AS. Sixty will use the investment to further develop its product portfolio and to fund expansion in geographical reach and personnel.
News categories: Sixty, Kjetil Horneland, Digital TV, Norway, Set Top Box, UX, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Sixty delivers UX for next generation Altibox set-top
Mar 27, 2017 – Altibox and Sixty have announced that Sixty has been working on a design and development project to support the May 2017 launch of the next generation Altibox set-top solutions.
News categories: Sixty, Altibox, Kjetil Horneland, Thomas Skjelbred, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Norway, Set Top Box, UX, Video Exchange
Altibox to use Sixty for STB UI development
Mar 14, 2016 – TV experience company Sixty has announced that it has signed a strategic partnership with Altibox which will see Sixty apply its expertise and experience to support the development of Altibox’s latest generation set-top box (STB).
News categories: Sixty, Altibox, Kjetil Horneland, Øyvind Lundbakk, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Norway, Set Top Box, UX
- NexPlayer joins AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative
- VuClip integrates Bitmovin video encoder on Google Cloud
- Univision to launch unified global streaming service
- View TV Group selects CommScope advertising technology
- Amino Technologies becomes Aferian
- TCL launches Roku TV models in the UK
- OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
- ATEME doubles encoding performance with Intel processors
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.
- Ericsson publishes 2021 Mobility Report
- DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts
- Freecaster secures Live and VOD content with BuyDRM
- Conviva publishes first State of Streaming Advertising report
- SFN capability of NEXTGEN TV boosts reception robustness
- TiVo signs MobiTV agreement with the NCTC
- DMR ad inventory available through TheViewPoint
- KBS selects ATEME broadcast encoders
- Amino working with PCCW Media to renew Now TV UX