Digital TV News: Kjetil Horneland
Vimond and Sixty partner to deliver rich online video experiences
Mar 29, 2018 – Sixty has announced that it has partnered with Vimond Media Solutions to provide interactive graphics capability to Vimond’s powerful and highly scalable online video platform. Vimond will integrate Sixty’s interactive TV solution, Ease Live.
News categories: Sixty, Vimond, Kjetil Horneland, Glenn S. Pedersen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Sixty partners with Unified Streaming
Sep 11, 2017 – Sixty has announced a partnership with Unified Streaming to enable operators to provide Ease Live powered rich and deep interactive cross platform streaming services. Unified Streaming is Sixty’s first streaming partner.
News categories: Sixty, Unified Streaming, Kjetil Horneland, Simon Westbroek, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Sixty integrates Ease TV with Huawei Envision
Sep 7, 2017 – Sixty has announced that it has integrated its Ease TV user interface framework with Huawei Envision. Ease TV uses the Huawei Envision Open API to provide a powerful and flexible hybrid video solution for operator customers.
News categories: Sixty, Huawei, Kjetil Horneland, Martin Chen, Digital TV, IBC2022, Set Top Box, UX
Sixty attracts investment to fund future growth
Jul 24, 2017 – Sixty has announced that it has raised 26 million NOK in total from Alden AS, Vanguard Invest AS and Mowinckel Management AS. Sixty will use the investment to further develop its product portfolio and to fund expansion in geographical reach and personnel.
News categories: Sixty, Kjetil Horneland, Digital TV, Norway, Set Top Box, UX, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Sixty delivers UX for next generation Altibox set-top
Mar 27, 2017 – Altibox and Sixty have announced that Sixty has been working on a design and development project to support the May 2017 launch of the next generation Altibox set-top solutions.
News categories: Sixty, Altibox, Kjetil Horneland, Thomas Skjelbred, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Norway, Set Top Box, UX, Video Exchange
Altibox to use Sixty for STB UI development
Mar 14, 2016 – TV experience company Sixty has announced that it has signed a strategic partnership with Altibox which will see Sixty apply its expertise and experience to support the development of Altibox’s latest generation set-top box (STB).
News categories: Sixty, Altibox, Kjetil Horneland, Øyvind Lundbakk, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Norway, Set Top Box, UX
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania