Digital TV News: Kjetil Horneland
Vimond and Sixty partner to deliver rich online video experiences
Mar 29, 2018 – Sixty has announced that it has partnered with Vimond Media Solutions to provide interactive graphics capability to Vimond’s powerful and highly scalable online video platform. Vimond will integrate Sixty’s interactive TV solution, Ease Live.
News categories: Sixty, Vimond, Kjetil Horneland, Glenn S. Pedersen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Sixty partners with Unified Streaming
Sep 11, 2017 – Sixty has announced a partnership with Unified Streaming to enable operators to provide Ease Live powered rich and deep interactive cross platform streaming services. Unified Streaming is Sixty’s first streaming partner.
News categories: Sixty, Unified Streaming, Kjetil Horneland, Simon Westbroek, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Sixty integrates Ease TV with Huawei Envision
Sep 7, 2017 – Sixty has announced that it has integrated its Ease TV user interface framework with Huawei Envision. Ease TV uses the Huawei Envision Open API to provide a powerful and flexible hybrid video solution for operator customers.
News categories: Sixty, Huawei, Kjetil Horneland, Martin Chen, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Set Top Box, UX
Sixty attracts investment to fund future growth
Jul 24, 2017 – Sixty has announced that it has raised 26 million NOK in total from Alden AS, Vanguard Invest AS and Mowinckel Management AS. Sixty will use the investment to further develop its product portfolio and to fund expansion in geographical reach and personnel.
News categories: Sixty, Kjetil Horneland, Digital TV, Norway, Set Top Box, UX, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Sixty delivers UX for next generation Altibox set-top
Mar 27, 2017 – Altibox and Sixty have announced that Sixty has been working on a design and development project to support the May 2017 launch of the next generation Altibox set-top solutions.
News categories: Sixty, Altibox, Kjetil Horneland, Thomas Skjelbred, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Norway, Set Top Box, UX, Video Exchange
Altibox to use Sixty for STB UI development
Mar 14, 2016 – TV experience company Sixty has announced that it has signed a strategic partnership with Altibox which will see Sixty apply its expertise and experience to support the development of Altibox’s latest generation set-top box (STB).
News categories: Sixty, Altibox, Kjetil Horneland, Øyvind Lundbakk, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Norway, Set Top Box, UX
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5