Digital TV News: Leander Carell
MediaMelon and Nowtilus partner on Server-Side Ad Insertion analytics
Jul 16, 2020 – MediaMelon and Nowtilus have announced an integrated solution providing greater measurement transparency and accuracy of server-side ad insertion based on measurement from the client-side video player.
News categories: MediaMelon, Nowtilus, Kumar Subramanian, Leander Carell, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Rovi and Media Markt Introduce Digital Entertainment Services on a Range of Connected Devices
Aug 30, 2012 – Rovi (Nasdaq:ROVI) and Media Markt Germany have announced that they continue to expand the reach of Media Markt's Video-On-Demand services with new launches of the Media Markt Videodownloadshop on connected set-top boxes.
News categories: Rovi Corp, Media Markt, Digital TV, Germany, IFA, Media Player, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
Rovi to support Eutelsat KabelKiosk cable Video on Demand Services
May 5, 2011 – Eutelsat (Euronext Paris: ETL) and Rovi Corp. (NASDAQ: ROVI) are combining their skills for the launch of a VoD service on KabelKiosk, the platform of TV channels and services provided by Eutelsat Germany for cable operators in continental Europe.
News categories: KabelKiosk, Rovi Corp, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Distribution, HbbTV, Middleware
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil