Digital TV News: M:tel
Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
Nov 29, 2021 – Agama Technologies has announced that it has partnered with Antecna to implement Agama’s solution for monitoring and analysis of live TV channels and VoD streams at m:tel, the telecom operator in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
News categories: Agama, Antecna, m:tel, Mikael Dahlgren, Aleksandar Antunovic, Milan Aleksijević, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE
M:tel enables HbbTV services with Castoola
Oct 21, 2019 – Castoola has launched an HbbTV portal developed for M:tel Montenegro. With a press on the red button, M:tel subscribers can enter into a new world of interactivity on TVCG channels. M:tel is the first company in Montenegro to offer this kind of service.
News categories: Castoola, M:tel, Digital TV, HbbTV, Montenegro
m:tel takes 100% control of Telrad Net
Feb 15, 2019 – Following a strategic plan that includes the acquisition of cable operators, Mtel has become the 100% owner of Telrad Net. Telrad Net is a telecommunications companyy in Bosnia and Herzegovina with services that include cable TV.
News categories: m:tel, Telrad Net, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, Digital TV, MandA
m:tel selects Keepixo OTT encoders
Jan 11, 2016 – Keepixo has announced that m:tel in Bosnia and Herzegovina has selected Keepixo transcoders and mosaic generators for its OTT multiscreen service. The transcoders are used to deliver channels using Apple HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) to a variety of devices.
News categories: Keepixo, m:tel, Jerome Blanc, Aleksandar Veselinovic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming
Bosnia's m:tel to upgrade IPTV service with Motorola
Dec 4, 2013 – Bosnia's m:tel has announced that it plans to upgrade its digital television service in 2014, with high definition programming, and support for viewing on connected devices.
News categories: m:tel, Motorola, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile
Telekom Srbija recognizes its 200,000th IPTV user
May 24, 2013 – Telekom Srbija has presented an award to its 200,000th subscriber. The company finished 2012 with 175,000 IPTV subscribers.
News categories: Telekom Srbija, IPTV, Serbia, Subscribers
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data