Digital TV News: M:tel
M:tel enables HbbTV services with Castoola
Oct 21, 2019 – Castoola has launched an HbbTV portal developed for M:tel Montenegro. With a press on the red button, M:tel subscribers can enter into a new world of interactivity on TVCG channels. M:tel is the first company in Montenegro to offer this kind of service.
News categories: Castoola, M:tel, Digital TV, HbbTV, Montenegro
m:tel takes 100% control of Telrad Net
Feb 15, 2019 – Following a strategic plan that includes the acquisition of cable operators, Mtel has become the 100% owner of Telrad Net. Telrad Net is a telecommunications companyy in Bosnia and Herzegovina with services that include cable TV.
News categories: m:tel, Telrad Net, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, Digital TV, MnA
m:tel selects Keepixo OTT encoders
Jan 11, 2016 – Keepixo has announced that m:tel in Bosnia and Herzegovina has selected Keepixo transcoders and mosaic generators for its OTT multiscreen service. The transcoders are used to deliver channels using Apple HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) to a variety of devices.
News categories: Keepixo, m:tel, Jerome Blanc, Aleksandar Veselinovic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT
Bosnia's m:tel to upgrade IPTV service with Motorola
Dec 4, 2013 – Bosnia's m:tel has announced that it plans to upgrade its digital television service in 2014, with high definition programming, and support for viewing on connected devices.
News categories: m:tel, Motorola, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile
Telekom Srbija recognizes its 200,000th IPTV user
May 24, 2013 – Telekom Srbija has presented an award to its 200,000th subscriber. The company finished 2012 with 175,000 IPTV subscribers.
News categories: Telekom Srbija, IPTV, Serbia, Subscribers
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV