Digital TV News: Magnite
Magnite and SpringServe support FAST ad management at Virgin Media
Aug 30, 2023 – Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) has been selected as the preferred SSP to support Virgin Media's FAST channels. Virgin Media will also use SpringServe, Magnite's ad serving platform.
News categories: Magnite, SpringServe, Virgin Media, Sam Wilson, Leon Siotis, David Bouchier, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, UK
Brazil and Mexico outpace U.S. in CTV adoption
Aug 17, 2023 – The latest edition of Amagi's Quarterly Global FAST Report reveals a surge in CTV adoption rates in Brazil (94%) and Mexico (93%), outpacing the U.S. where adoption is at 80.6%.
News categories: Amagi, Baskar Subramanian, Digital TV, Latin America, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
IRIS.TV and GroupM partner on content IDs
Aug 3, 2023 – IRIS.TV has partnered with GroupM to use the IRIS_ID content identifier as the primary method for accessing video-level data enriched by contextual and brand-suitability data partners.
News categories: IRIS.TV, GroupM, Field Garthwaite, Kevin Sheehan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Magnite integrated into FreeWheel’s TV platform
Aug 3, 2023 – Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) has integrated with FreeWheel to enhance the ability of FreeWheel users to see multiple sources of demand in one platform, across both programmatic and direct transactions.
News categories: Magnite, FreeWheel, Sean Buckley, Soo Jin Oh, Jill Steinhauser, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
Pixalate releases Q2 2023 SSP rankings for Connected TV
Aug 2, 2023 – Pixalate has released its Q2 2023 SSP rankings for Connected TV, featuring the top SSPs by open programmatic advertising market share for apps on the Samsung, Roku and Fire TV app stores in June 2023.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Asia, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, North America, Smart TV, Streaming
Telly’s free 55” 4K dual-screen TVs begin shipping
Jul 13, 2023 – Telly has begun shipping its 55" 4K dual-screen TV sets to consumers, and has announced product, data, and ad partnerships with Harman Kardon, LiveOne, Magnite, Microsoft, Nielsen, and Spotify.
News categories: Telly, Ilya Pozin, Bob Ivins, Michael Barrett, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Adoption of streaming in Japan driven by ad-supported content
Jul 11, 2023 – Magnite (NASDAQ:MGNI) has unveiled research showing that in Japan adoption of streaming services is driven by the popularity of ad-supported content, with 71% of TV viewers watching such services.
News categories: Magnite, Ken Harada, Advertising, Digital TV, Japan, Market Research, Streaming
Foxtel Media selects Magnite as programmatic ad partner for BINGE
Jul 5, 2023 – Magnite (Nasdaq:MGNI) has been chosen by Foxtel Media to enable programmatic advertising on BINGE's ad-supported tier, providing access to ad inventory on CTV and OTT platforms.
News categories: Magnite, Foxtel Media, Juliette Stead, Chris Oxley, Advertising, Australia, Digital TV, Streaming
Uplift in ad effectiveness on premium OTT versus mass streaming services
Jun 21, 2023 – AVIA has released research showing that both product recall and brand recall were significantly higher for the same ads when shown in a premium OTT environment over a mass environment.
News categories: Asia Video Industry Association, Milieu Insight, Louis Boswell, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC