Digital TV News: Mark Evensen
Amino Launches 'Operation Upcycle'
May 21, 2018 – Amino has announced the launch of its global ‘Upcycling’ initiative, a new program that equips operators to create new and compelling video services while maximizing the value of deployed assets.
News categories: Amino, Donald McGarva, Mark Evensen, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Deutsche Glasfaser selects Amino for next wave of DGTV deployments
Sep 16, 2017 – Amino has announced that it has been chosen by Deutsche Glasfaser, the largest provider of fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) networks in Germany, to support the second phase rollout of its next-generation TV platform.
News categories: Amino, Deutsche Glasfaser, Mark Evensen, Uwe Nickl, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, IBC, IPTV, Mobile, Set Top Box
Amino and Nordija debut dual mode Linux/Android TV experience
Sep 15, 2017 – Amino and Nordija will showcase at IBC 2017 a unique and innovative dual mode platform that enables operators to seamlessly move between Android and Linux-based TV delivery to provide a consistent, state-of the-art user experience.
News categories: Amino, Nordija, Mark Evensen, Jeroen van Vliet, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Amino certifies latest hybrid STB with Minerva pay TV platform
Sep 12, 2017 – Amino has announced that its Aria 6 hybrid TV device has been certified for Minerva 10 - Minerva’s advanced Pay TV service management platform. The two companies are together working with a number of operators to roll out next-generation entertainment services.
News categories: Amino, Minerva, Mark Evensen, Matt Cuson, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
MP&W selects Amino for TV hardware
Jul 6, 2017 – Muscatine Power and Water (MP&W) has announced that it has selected Amino to provide IPTV devices to support the Utility’s cable to fiber IPTV migration. Amino will work with middleware provider Innovative Systems on the project.
News categories: Amino, MP&W, Innovative Systems, Mark Evensen, Sal Lo Bianco, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Amino adapts STB software to run on legacy boxes
May 18, 2017 – Amino has announced that its Amino ENABLE virtual set-top box software is empowering TV operators to migrate to an all IP/Cloud future. It will have its public debut at Broadcast Asia and ANGA this month.
News categories: Amino, Cincinnati Bell, Mark Evensen, Donald McGarva, Tom Simpson, ANGA COM, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Amino unveils operator-focused Android TV 4K UHD STB at TVConnect
Mar 23, 2017 – At TV Connect 2017, Amino will showcase a small 4K UHD Android TV device designed specifically for operator-managed deployments. The Amigo 7 combines a high-speed quad core CPU with the hardware accelerated 3D graphics and voice navigation and search.
News categories: Amino, Mark Evensen, Android TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Entone and Zappware deliver integrated hybrid TV experience
Jun 8, 2015 – Entone and Zappware have announced the availability of the Zappware Platform on Entone’s family of Hybrid TV devices. The integrated solution offers service providers a Hybrid TV experience that blends broadcast TV and cloud services.
News categories: Entone, Zappware, Mark Evensen, Koen Swings, ANGA COM, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Home Telecom to launch Hybrid TV with Entone
Sep 30, 2014 – Entone has announced that South Carolina's Home Telecom has selected its Engage Service Assurance solution for their soon-to-be-launched Hybrid TV service.
News categories: Entone, Home Telecom, Mark Evensen, William S. Helmly, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
- Connected TV continues to drive U.S. digital video ad growth
- VBox announces ATSC 3.0 Android TV Gateway
- Small growth in global pay TV subscribers to 2026
- Brightcove powers Studio Mojo's ‘Koode’ OTT service
- Vivendi, Fininvest and Mediaset end their disputes
- fuboTV partners with LiveRamp on addressable ad targeting
- Verizon Media to be acquired by Apollo funds
- Stoneroos acquired by NEP The Netherlands
- AirConsole casual gaming for TrueID TV Box users in Thailand
- Charter residential video customers down 156,000 in 1Q 2021
- Megacable subscribers up 24,000 in 1Q 2021
- Proximus Luxembourg selects Verimatrix VCAS
- Accedo supports 'AWS for Media & Entertainment' initiative
- Verizon Media and VIZIO announce connected TV advertising partnership
- IBM extends Watson advertising AI to OTT media and streaming
- Conviva releases Q1 2021 State of Streaming report
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 491,000 in 1Q 2021
- HISPASAT to take over Media Networks Latin America
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 230,000 in 1Q 2021
- Amazon Prime Video app added to UPC TV in Switzerland