Digital TV News: Martin Bergenwall
Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5
Nov 18, 2020 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) has announced general availability of its Verimatrix Watermarking anti-piracy technology for HTML5, enabling users to attach a signature to each viewer on an HTML5 streaming platform.
News categories: Verimatrix, Asaf Ashkenazi, Martin Bergenwall, Digital TV, HTML5, Watermarking, Worldwide
News categories: Verimatrix, Jscrambler, Martin Bergenwall, Carlos Rocha Gonçalves, Apps, Content Protection, Worldwide
Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
Apr 1, 2020 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has officially introduced Verimatrix Embedded DRM which offers point-to-point protection to address the gaps that occur when video content is delivered beyond TV, computer or mobile device connections.
News categories: Verimatrix, Martin Bergenwall, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
HiSilicon selects Inside Secure for secrets provisioning during manufacturing
Feb 27, 2019 – Inside Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that HiSilicon has selected the Inside Secure Provisioning Platform. The platform enables HiSilicon and its customers to securely provision secrets to their products during manufacturing and throughout the device life cycle.
News categories: Inside Secure, HiSilicon, Martin Bergenwall, Content Protection, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Inside Secure debuts software-only HDCP 2.3 solution
Jan 7, 2019 – Inside Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that it now offers the first software-only High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) 2.3 solution. The software is available as a complete package for HDCP 2.3.
News categories: Inside Secure, Martin Bergenwall, CES2023, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
MStar 4K Ultra HD platform integrates INSIDE Secure security IP
Sep 10, 2015 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that it is providing a cryptography engine to allow MStar Semiconductor to comply with the most stringent requirements for content protection on its new 4K Ultra HD platform.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, MStar Semi, Martin Bergenwall, Wayne Tsai, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
INSIDE Secure first with TEE and SCP security components on an ARM platform
Sep 9, 2015 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced the launch of DRM Fusion Embedded Agent for HD/UHD for consumer electronics manufacturers and system on chip (SOC) makers, and DRM Fusion Downloadable Agent for HD/UHD for video service providers.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Martin Bergenwall, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2023, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Keepixo and INSIDE Secure complete Microsoft PlayReady integration
Sep 8, 2015 – Keepixo and INSIDE Secure have announced the successful completion of Microsoft PlayReady integration to secure end-to-end delivery of HEVC content. The solution is being deployed by a North American operator.
News categories: Keepixo, INSIDE Secure, Microsoft, Jerome Blanc, Martin Bergenwall, George Ayad, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2023, IPTV, Media Player, Mobile, North America
Parrot licenses INSIDE Secure content protection for Automotive Media Center
Apr 27, 2015 – INSIDE Secure (Paris: INSD) has announce that Parrot has licensed its HDCP technology to protect its Automotive Media Center. The software will provide protection of media content in the car, whether on embedded displays or CE devices.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Parrot, Martin Bergenwall, Eric Riyahi, Content Protection, In-Car, Worldwide
- Hrvatski Telekom initiates Iskon integration
- PROEN deploys Qwilt and Cisco CDN solution in Thailand
- Akta powers AVOD, SVOD, Live Streaming and FAST for ViX
- Nielsen integrates measurement for Netflix's ad-supported plan
- CommScope to sell Home Networks business to Vantiva
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia