Digital TV News: Mediamorph
TV Time acquires Mediamorph
Oct 15, 2019 – TV Time has announced the acquisition of Mediamorph. Mediamorph's Content Value Management cloud platform powers the largest entertainment companies. TV Time provides consumer insights around TV and movies to media companies and content creators.
News categories: TV Time, Mediamorph, Richard Rosenblatt, Rob Gardos, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, Worldwide
TDC selects Mediamorph for its Blockbuster VOD services in the Nordics
Jun 20, 2019 – TDC Group will use Mediamorph’s Content Value Management (CVM) for its BLOCKBUSTER VOD business in the Nordics. The CVM enables TDC to automate its VOD platforms and more effectively capitalize on content contracts, control VOD royalties, and streamline their supply chain.
News categories: Mediamorph, Blockbuster, Rob Gardos, Casper Hald, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, Streaming, Sweden
Fincons Group and Mediamorph show combined expertise at NAB 2019
Apr 2, 2019 – Fincons Group will be showcasing highlights from its successful partnership with Mediamorph, the leading Content Value Management (CVM) cloud platform powering the largest entertainment companies in the world, at NAB 2019.
News categories: Fincons Group, Mediamorph, Francesco Moretti, Rob Gardos, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Mediamorph achieves record customer acquisitions in 2018
Jan 16, 2019 – Mediamorph has announced that it set a record pace of customer acquisitions in 2018. The momentum reflects the growing need for a platform that orchestrates the 360° process bringing content value from provider to distributor to the connected consumer.
News categories: Mediamorph, Rob Gardos, Content Distribution, Worldwide
Verimatrix offers platform-as-a-service content distribution platform
Sep 11, 2018 – Verimatrix has unveiled Viewthority, a content distribution platform that provides enhanced connectivity between content providers and video service operators. The innovative approach, delivered as a platform-as-a-service (PaaS), streamlines end-to-end workflows and automates video analytics reporting.
News categories: Verimatrix, Mediamorph, Tom Munro, Rob Gardos, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Worldwide
Mediamorph adds three more customers
Apr 10, 2018 – Mediamorph has announced that it is seeing a growth surge in customer acquisition among digital entertainment platforms. The company’s momentum reflects the industry’s growing demand for a cloud-based Rights, Avails and Performance Management platform.
News categories: Mediamorph, Rob Gardos, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
Altibox deploys Mediamorph content flow platform
Aug 30, 2017 – Altibox has implemented Mediamorph’s cloud-based platform to power the VOD Value Chain for its TV on-demand services (TVOD, EST, and SVOD). Altibox was looking for a solution to manage its storefront content and costs more effectively.
News categories: Mediamorph, Altibox, Rob Gardos, Hans-Bjarne Solheim, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Norway
TELUS selects Mediamorph to streamline programmer fee calculations and processing
Jul 19, 2017 – Mediamorph has been selected to automate contract management and programmer fee calculations while delivering enhanced flexibility and control of packaging models by TELUS.
News categories: Mediamorph, TELUS, Rob Gardos, Blair Miller, Big Data, Canada, Digital TV
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December
- Over half of Canadian TV streamers are watching ad-supported TV
- Plex joins Amagi CTV content marketplace as platform partner
- New streaming TV video ad formats perform better than traditional TV ads