Digital TV News: Mike Wright
Verizon, Telstra, kt and EE launch LTE-Broadcast Alliance
Apr 27, 2016 – At TV Connect 2016 in London, four of the world’s leading mobile network operators, representing North America, Australia, South Korea and the UK, announced they are forming the LTE-Broadcast Alliance.
News categories: EE, Verizon, Telstra, kt, Matt Stagg, Parissa Pandkhou, Mike Wright, 5G, Australia, Digital TV, Korea, Mobile, UK, USA, Video Exchange
Telstra deploys Ericsson LTE Broadcast to enable video-centric applications
Mar 1, 2015 – Following a series of successful trials in 2014, Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) has announced that Telstra will deploy Ericsson's LTE Broadcast end-to-end solution on their Australian 4GX network.
News categories: Ericsson, Telstra, Håkan Eriksson, Mike Wright, 5G, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MWC23
Telstra and Ericsson conduct world's first LTE broadcast on live network
Oct 28, 2013 – Telstra has announced that it has completed the world's first LTE Broadcast session on a commercial LTE network. Ericsson's (NASDAQ:ERIC) LTE Broadcast Solution was successfully activated and tested on Telstra's live network with the transmission of concurrent video feeds and large files to enabled devices.
News categories: Ericsson, Telstra, Qualcomm, Mike Wright, Thomas Norén, Mazen Chmaytelli, 5G, Content Distribution, IPTV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Streaming
World's First Complete Solution for Broadcast Video Over LTE Networks
Feb 25, 2013 – To respond to the growing need for video over LTE, Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) is launching an end-to-end solution. The solution will be shown at Mobile World Congress 2013 in collaboration with Verizon, Telstra and Qualcomm.
News categories: Ericsson, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC23
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029