Digital TV News: Mirada
Mirada to deploy Iris at Plataforma Multimedia de Operadores
Sep 4, 2019 – Mirada has announced that it is working with Plataforma Multimedia de Operadores on the development of an OTT-based TV platform for deployment across the operator's Spanish network.
News categories: Mirada, José Luis Vázquez, Amelia Carrillo, Android TV, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, Spain, UX
Mirada to empower pay TV operators with Netflix integration
Jul 17, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has integrated Netflix into its Iris multiscreen product, with a first deployment at izzi in Mexico. The integration adds to the other third-party content provider integrations that Mirada currently offers, such as Fox Play and HBO Go.
News categories: Mirada, Netflix, José-Luis Vázquez, Apps, Digital TV, Mexico, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada results for the year ended 31 March 2019
Jul 11, 2019 – Mirada plc (AIM: MIRA) has announced results for the year ended 31 March 2019. The Company is advancing its operational and commercial capabilities, demonstrated by Mirada's involvement in three simultaneous deployments in the year.
News categories: Mirada, Jose Luis Vazquez, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Worldwide
Anevia powers SKYmedia’s Sky GO OTT video service
Jun 17, 2019 – Anevia and SKYmedia have announced the completion of an OTT video-delivery solution for SKYmedia’s Sky GO service in Mongolia. SKYmedia has partnered with Anevia since 2014 when it chose Anevia’s origin packager and CDN solutions.
News categories: Anevia, SKYmedia, Antoine Hugoo, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Mongolia, OTT
Mirada plc year-end trading update
Apr 29, 2019 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has provided a trading update for the financial year ended 31 March 2019 ahead its results announcement. The company expects revenues to be above its initial expectations, driven in part by izzi Telecom and its successful deployment of Mirada’s Iris multiscreen solution.
News categories: Mirada, izzi Telecom, Jose Luis Vazquez, Bermuda, Bolivia, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Mongolia, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mirada Iris launches at Digital TV Cable in Bolivia
Apr 2, 2019 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution under the previously announced contract with Bolivian operator Digital TV Cable Edmund. The launch will allow subscribers to watch live and on-demand content across all devices.
News categories: Mirada, Digital TV Cable Edmund, José Luis Vázquez, Edmund Daher, Apps, Bolivia, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware
Mirada multiscreen solution launches at One Communications in Bermuda
Jan 15, 2019 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Iris multiscreen solution for One Communications in Bermuda. The deployment of Mirada’s multiscreen technology across One’s network is being accompanied by an extensive marketing campaign across Bermuda.
News categories: Mirada, ATN International, One Communications, José Luis Vázquez, Mark Jensen, Bermuda, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere, UX
Mirada wins contract with Skytel in Mongolia
Dec 7, 2018 – Mirada (AIM: MIRA) has announced a contract with Skytel in Mongolia. Skytel has chosen Mirada's Iris multiscreen solution for a new generation pay-TV service that will deliver viewing experiences across all devices.
News categories: Mirada, Skytel, José Luis Vázquez, Narantuya Dash, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Mongolia, OTT, Set Top Box, UX
Indra to commercialise Mirada’s Iris multiscreen products
Nov 27, 2018 – Mirada and Indra have announced that Indra will commercialise Mirada’s Iris multiscreen products. Iris allows pay TV customers to enjoy content via an intuitive navigation system and seamless user interface.
News categories: Mirada, Indra, José Luis Vázquez, Luis Rodríguez Lombardero, Advertising, Mobile, UX, Worldwide
- ATBiS to manufacture Triveni Digital ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
- Sumitomo selects SiTune ISDB-S3 tuner for 4K/8K set-top box
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Melita grows TV subscriber base to more than 100,000
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan