Digital TV News: Molotov
NPA Conseil, Médiamétrie publish French AVOD market report
Aug 31, 2023 – NPA Conseil and Médiamétrie have published the 2nd part of their AVoD Market Report survey, dedicated to monitoring the development of AVOD, FAST and more generally CTV ecosystems in France.
News categories: Médiamétrie, NPA Conseil, Digital TV, France, Market Research, Streaming
Fubo North America ends 1Q 2023 with 1.285 million subscribers
May 5, 2023 – FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023. Fubo’s North American streaming business posted double digit YoY growth in paid subscribers (1.285 million, up 22% YoY).
News categories: FuboTV, David Gandler, Edgar Bronfman Jr., Digital TV, France, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, USA, Worldwide
Annual AVOD/FAST ad revenue already above €250m in the EU5
Apr 4, 2023 – In 2022, NPA Conseil and Médiamétrie estimate that AVOD and FAST advertising revenues reached €255 million in the EU5, with the UK and Germany accounting for 80%.
News categories: Médiamétrie, NPA Conseil, Laurence Deléchapt, Philippe Bailly, Advertising, Digital TV, EU, Market Research, Streaming, UK
FuboTV generated over $1 billion in revenue in 2022
Feb 27, 2023 – FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced results for the period ended December 31, 2022. For the year, annual revenue passed $1 billion for the first time. Full net loss for FY22 was -$561.9 million.
News categories: FuboTV, Digital TV, France, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
FuboTV North America subscribers up 31% YoY at 1,231,000
Nov 4, 2022 – FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Paid subscribers in North America reached a record high of 1,231,000, an increase of 31% Y-o-Y. In the rest of the world, the company had 358,000 total paid subscribers.
News categories: FuboTV, David Gandler, Edgar Bronfman Jr, Canada, Digital TV, France, Results, Spain, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
fuboTV North American streaming subscribers up 81% YoY to 1,056,245
May 5, 2022 – fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced results for the quarter ended March 31, 2022. fuboTV's North American streaming business delivered solid year-over-year growth in total paid subscribers (up 81% to 1,056,245).
News categories: fuboTV, David Gandler, Edgar Bronfman Jr, Digital TV, Europe, North America, Results, Streaming, Subscribers
fuboTV closed 2021 with 1.13 million subscribers
Feb 23, 2022 – fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced results for the period ended December 31, 2021. The company closed with 1.13 million total paid subscribers, up 106% from the prior year. fuboTV added 185,000 net subscribers in the fourth quarter.
News categories: fuboTV, Digital TV, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
Molotov renews SSAI contract with AIP
Feb 8, 2022 – Ad Insertion Platform (AIP) is to continue to provide Server-Side-Ad-Insertion (SSAI) technology for Molotov's MANGO AVoD service. AIP's platform solves the technical complexities of delivering addressable dynamic advertising for streamed TV.
News categories: Ad Insertion Platform, Molotov, Laurent Potesta, Eric Renard, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, France, Streaming
FuboTV paid subscribers at more than 1.1 million
Jan 10, 2022 – fuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) has announced preliminary Q4 2021 results. Paid subscribers at year-end are expected to exceed 1,100,000, up more than 100% year-over-year. Full year 2021 total revenue is expected to be $622-627 million.
News categories: fuboTV, David Gandler, Canada, Digital TV, Results, Spain, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond